Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!
I mean just Wow!!!! Ur such a great writerr!!!!

Keep writing such fabulous thingss!!!! U truly are great!
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...that was soo HAWT :O i never thought of Sharon being so seductive but my my the way u described her look HOT β˜ΊοΈ
plzz write more like dis...i'm a fan of urs from now...!πŸ‘
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damn, that was one HAWT OS !!! ☺️ I loved the way Swayam teased Sharon by pretending to not fall for her tricks and Sharon is so cute...the way she tries to seduce him and her reaction when he doesn't react to whatever she's doing...TOO GOOD !!! And the end part was awesome...Swayam kissing her to silence her and the way you ended it with Sharon saying keep going and i'll tell you went to stop...AWESOME !!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG this was super hot and this is exactly how i visualize Sharon and Swayam after marriage. Sharon tryin her best to seduce Swayam and Swayam teasing her...damn it was uber cute yet hot. The way she jumped on him and that yelling was so apt and suits Sharon. The best was the last part when he silenced her and Sharon saying "Keep going and i'll tell you went to stop" Hayeee. I know this will never happen on show but i could visualize SS while reading this OS of yours. β˜ΊοΈ

Keep writing...😊 and do PM me next time. 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a wonderfully written OSπŸ‘...luvd the romance, the seduction & most importantly the fact that it was Swaron!!! & wow Sharon ka gussa, uska attitude, sab full on...ur perfect in what u write pls do continue writing more of this... 
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

BOL for the exam... but do update sooon after that please.. and yeah what are u stuying fr???

thank you...yeah i will surely update asap...and i am an FSc pre-engineering student...gonna give exams of my 12 grade :)
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gurl u r on a roll aren't you.. Loved it yaar. Very well written n expressed. Loved it..
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Girl ur awesome!! I loved the last line..."keep going ill tell u wen to stop"..eepps 😳 ur OS can seriously beat all the mills and boons i have ever read 😍 Game of seduction =Sexy Hot nd uber cute!!! πŸ˜‰ Keep writing more of these i luv dem!! Great job πŸ‘πŸΌ
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its freaking hawtt!!!!
sooo romantic!!!well suited 4 SwaRon!!!
well i cant comment more dan dis becos i really dont knw hw 2 comment 2 such romantic parts!!!LOL
ur too gud in writing OS!!!plz keep writing more nd more!!!
ofcourse after ur xamz!!!al d bst dear!!!
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SwaRon...passionate too much nowadays, ehh???
But seriously loved this OS !!!!