-GoldMist- thumbnail
He is overall sexy, you can't force your point of view on others. After all different people have different tastes.And if many think he is so, you can't change their opinion or refer SRK nd his fans 🤬

Originally posted by: blue-ice

oohh😳...Rajpal yadav...oozes sexiness...i get goose bumps everytime I look at RY's handsome face...and man...his dialogue....hum koi mandir ka ghanta hain,...jo bhi aata hai..baja kar chala jaata hai...stiill gives me sleepless nights...and SRK...he is just a boy next door kinda guy...a little romantic that is...but man no one can beat the comedians...i am telling ya...😳

@BOLD 🤣 🤣 🤣
luv_SAMMY thumbnail
its has No POINT to have doubt it further that he's SEXY😳
SRK is the SEXIEST hero in Bollywood☺️
can a next Raj be made in bollywood or can be some OTHER DDLJ made??🤣SRK ko replace karna MUSKIL hi nahi naam mumkin hai😎
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😆 I have always wondered why SRK's fans think he is sexy.  SEXY for what?!  His face, body, smile?!  Please.  Even Ritesh is more sexier than him.  😆  Now that he has aged, the other two KHANS (Salman and Aamir) have maintained themselves better.  They look younger and more appealing to their fans!  😉 But I am asking you strictly IF girls.  Do you still think SRK is sexy?!  And if so, WHY?!

😳

in his karan arjun days he was nice, as a kid when u have crushes on filmactors, i was all GAGA for amir khan and my sister loved Salman khan.. SRK ;s movies were entertaining but now his face looks as if all the air has been removed with his weird cheeks and his eyes and his same acting. SEXY🤢 = Not applicable 😆

Do IF girls still think SRK is SEXY? If so, WHY?!

Yes,because SRK is God.

and if they don't find him sexy,God will make them ugly.

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Do IF girls still think SRK is SEXY? If so, WHY?!

Yes,because SRK is God.

and if they don't find him sexy,God will make them ugly.

On the contrary, this is the only reason I don't find God. sexy. 😆 When will he remove it?😡

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

On the contrary, this is the only reason I don't find God. sexy. 😆 When will he remove it?😡

When you put an avi of Vidya Balan.🤣

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

When you put an avi of Vidya Balan.🤣

You need to remove that kaala chasma from Baburao. You mistake me for the twisted one. 😆😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyond_the_Veil

Tbh, I thought he was even more mediocre looking when he first made his entry in Bollywood. And yes, I am using 'mediocre' as a politically correct term here. So I dunno why his age is being used as an excuse for his looks.

This is from 1993 - and tbh I can't find much of a difference b/w now and then. He's got other qualities which makes him stand out, but his looks isn't one of them.

But oh well. Difference of opinion. It's all subjective at the end of the day. Or so I have heard. 😆

He's lost his baby fat. Now his cheeks seem sucked in. That's the only difference I can find. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

Not so much SRK, but more the characters he has played in the past.

He has the ability to make me cry and laugh as an actor, which is rare!

So sexy physically.. no but personality wise he has a sexy charm

AGREE! He is the ONLY Bollywood actor that has been able to make me cry apart from Jugal hansraj in Masoom. I think he has very expressive eyes and knows how to emote that pain, love, sorrow in his eyes. Plus he was great comedic timing.😃