BARUN DOESN'T KNOW WHY WE LOVE HIM-Let us TELL HIM

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
He said in the latest interview that "I really don't know why you guys love me, but I'm just very thankful for your constant support and love (Smiles!). You are the best ever!"

That was the sweetest thing to say ...the man should know why we love him, how we love him...and the amount we love him! So girls (and guys)...in the hope that he reads this if he comes to IF...

Shall we show him how deep is our love?

Please list your reasons for loving this awesome sweet humble loving chilled hardworking mindblowingly handsome guy...

COME ON EVERYBODY...Let's show him why we love him !!!!!! ❤️Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I do hope he will read this ...
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is v handsome ...frinedly ...cute...gud personality...loveable boy...and v v v v v sweettt

this is the reason 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i love him because he is so down to earth. he is really very nice nature guy 
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he was just awwwsomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RESERVED!😃

*EDITED*

Interesting post! Totally love it! : )

Here are my reasons for loving you Mr Sobti!😳 I really hope he does see this and Barun if you do, Read through every page of this post and see how much you are loved!❤️

I love Barun because:

1. He is the best actor i have ever seen, His eyes speak volumes, He's cute and he can play any character, I mean the contrast from Shravan in BHPH to ASR in IPKKND? KUDO's to you Barun!👏

2. Your such a wonderful,humble and down to earth guy, The way you talk about your wife is so beautiful. You want to keep your private life private, Your such a wonderful person and we love you for that!🤗

3. Your off-screen pranks!😆 You and Akshay are hillarious! It reminds me of me and Tara (My best friend), we do crazy stuff aswell😳

4. Not to mention your so handsome!😳😆 (Damn it your taken, Mr Sobti is VERY lucky!😆)

5. Your hard work, Not tomention the rest of the cast for shooting! and i respect your wife aswell, your home late and stuff,she must miss you,awww!😳 Thank you Barun and Miss Sobti!😃
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
ThreeDs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love him alot because first of all to say that he is a very talented actor, seems to be honest & has a good personality. Following to the above he is awesome, cute, handsome, down to earth, HAAAWTTT...etc... 😳
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love him more than he can imagine xx
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HE IS THE ONLY GUY I HAVE SEEN ON SCREEN WHO IS SO MUCH EXPRESSIVE, AWESOME ACTOR. APART FROM THAT MANY MANY REASONS LIKE HE IS HOT, CUTE, STYLISH, ADORABLE ETC ETC :)
iluvarshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good actor Nono understatement best fantastic extremeley talented actor very loveable
Family guy nice to his wife Awww ❤️
Not to mention very good looking
And inspronational
<333333 u
Ps: one day I hope to marry someone that looks just like uu and cares like u LOL 😳   
Keep up the gud work
Luv uu BS ❤️