Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good update :)
thanks for PM'ing me :)
please continue soon and make the next update longer!!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update! Thanks for the pm and please do pm me.😃
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i jus read all the parts im in love with ur SS its soo beautiful i loved it it so fabulous i loved the part in the previous update when virat made maanvi look at her reflection and he sed
"in short im in luv wiv u dedfutiya"
Awww but what happened
To maanvi???? Please dont tell me she is dead????
I pray thats not true
Continue soon and please please please pm me when u update
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Aaru!!! Dis is awesum bbe ;) Thanxx fr PM-ing mee ... Waiting fr d nxt part :)
Maya.tasnim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️AARUUU I have never commented here!! But you knooww I loveee you and your story, it's amazing... and just tooo GOOD!!! 👏Thaank you so much for such an awsomeee storyy!! Muwaaah love you and now I'm waiting for next part.. jaddiii!! ❤️
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet updates  ! awwwh.. update soon ! :)
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update👏👏

Pada aur khatam bhi ho gaya😆
thoda lamba update dena twino 😊
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome SS Aaru...  Loved It...  Last Update Was Short But Cute...

Update Soon.. Next Time Pm me 
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

*Updating he he...well this part is especiaaly dedicated to My Kamini Maya Tas!! <3 who grills me day and night to update this one!!ROFL!! jokes aside..LOVE YEA!!! and all my lazy kaminies who read it like after a month i post *KAmini glare* :P :P :P**

*PS: I recommend u read this part listening to VirMAn's New BG music ..I wrote this listening to it!!*

Past -The PartyNight

She didnt know what to say His words 'i love u my dedhfuthiya' echoed in her ears...She didnt want to look into his brown eyes...but she couldnt stop herself from looking into them..She could see herself in his eyes...those tender brown eyes...but she liked it when his eyes was on fire..it naturally ignited her... These random thoughts made her smile.

'Oh hello!! ye ab hasne ka time nahi hai Partner...Kuch toh reply karo...This is the time for you to ...act like a girl!! kuch toh sharmao...apne majno ke samne mere Laila...'

She burst out laughing hearing the last line . 'Chep...Tu majnu..? Really ?'

He moved his face close to hers .'Really laila'..

She blushed.

'Now This is what i was talking about...kabhi toh apna chehra aise laal peela banao...kaafi achi lagti ho'..He added Stoking her cheek and admiring her shy smile...'waise tune abhi tak javab nahi diya...'

'hmmm question kya tha...bhool gayi !! '

Virat gave her a Glare...came more close..and kissed her eyes...She closed it as his lips touched her eyes...he kissed both her eyes one at a time...then he kissed her nose..then..her cheek...and looked at her...She raised her eyes shyly to meet his eyes smiling down at her.

'Abhi bhi jaanna hai question kya hai...'

She looked up at him and slowly nodded...

She looked so innocent looking at him like that that he wanted to hug her and kiss her THAT instant..but he controlled his feelings..waise...he thought to himself..Time toh milega Virat beta...'

'ab aise mujhe dekhte rahoge ya poochoge aaj'?

'Are..u Only can ask like that Bandariya.. ' He moved back..You killed a romantic moment now..bas aise hi...'

He had got frustrated . And Now she was loving it watching him all worked up...She simply folded her arms and leaned on to the wall and watched him walk away...

As soon as he went away from the corner ...she burst out laughing...and started walking towards the balcony outside thinking aloud..'bada aaya hai..mujhe blush karane..each time he makes me blush i will make him angry... kya karega Mr.Chep'

'Acha ,,try making me angry Now Partner..' he whispered into her ears and half carried her to the garden .

'ye ..tu,...Virta..kya kar rahe ho..'

He didnot care to reply but carried her to the swing in the garden and placed her on the swing . She tried to stand up But he made her sit..'Virat..Kya hai yeh..Didi mujhe dhoond rahi hogi..mujhe jaana hai..bahut ho gaya tamasha...'

'bas 2 minute mere liye nahi de sakti...' He sat on his knees and held her hands in his...

'virat..ye ..ye tum kya kar rahe ho..she stammered...

He continued looking up at her ...

'tum kuch bhool gayi kya?'

'kya?' She Snaped.

'Mein ek Question poochne waal tha'

'tumhe toh hamesha kuch na kuch toh poochna hi hai mujhse..Ab iss baar kya hai?'

He smirked.. ' now dont even try to ruin this okay.."

She smiled...and raised an eyebrow...

'Kya tum mere partner ban sakti ho hamesha ke liye..Partner se Life Partner banogi?'

She just Jumped off from the swing and hugged him tight... and said ' Itni se chothi se baat poochne ke liye itna time lete ho ? Ek number ka Chep ho tum!!'

He was astonished at her reaction ..He broke away from the hug and held her by the shoulder. and stared at her not believing his eyes..

'ab aise kyu dekh rahe ho? Ab sab tumhe words mein batana hoga kya...Huff..Haa..Mein tumhari Life mein kya death ke baad bhi Partner banoongi..' This Time he hugged her ..Hugged her tight...never wanting to let her go... The intensity of the hug made her cry..and she silently cried on his shoulders..thanking god for giving her someone SO CHEP like him...

He smiled to himself as he could feel what she was thinking...

PResent day -The Night of the concert

The feel of her hug in his thought made him stop singing... He opened his eyes and came back to reality...he was on Stage...everyone were looking confused and whispering among each other. But he could only feel her touch ..her words... her smell...he quickly ran down from the stage..Viren tried to stop him.. but he said.' bhai ..nahi..I HAve to go...' HE HAD to...as he realized it was time now..To be back with her..like old days..He was hers..No Fate could change it...

EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nicee
n well wrritten 
loved the update