Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

The cheerful side of Khushi is more like Sanaya... bt the layered touch to her charecter, she fails to provide!
The other problem is the way she is portrayed. the script at times is weak for her.

Yes, Sul...sometimes the script damages her character ..she is like the weather vane, turning in all directions...they have to maintain some consistency..😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Abavi and Anjali : I get it - Khushi's character is layered and she is not like the normal girls. But when it comes to reality - I agree with Sathya - Arnav hides himself from pain and agony but don't we all!? He leads a normal life when compared to Anjali and Khushi - because he knows that world is not full of roses but a bed of thorns also.

He was scared to fall in love but when he did - he accepted it - only to be broken again - and yet that is the only reason he is hiding himself - scared to get his heart broken again. A very normal reaction to the situation he is in.

As for Khushi and Anjali - they both live in a dream world where everyone and everything is just beautiful! They live in pseudo reality - they are not hiding - they are just ignoring and believing that things will be alright one day. All Anjali does is hide herself and her insecurities in her poojas and everything - and Khushi - she choses to ignore that she has a stalked who is hell bent upon having her to himself - and she does not think about it once!? She lives her life admist the pain she is in - is that normal.

Infact Khushi's reaction to Arnav in the friday episode was normal! That was the reaction of a girl who had lost all her dreams and hopes and was broken - otherwise for someone who was forced into a marriage - her OTT drama and her being okay with Shyam and Arnav and everything - seemed a bit out of the place to me.

Just my pov :)

Anna Ditto!!
me have similar POV 😃..   
Gul is in love with arnav's character i guess, she is very careful before butchering him totally.
But i think Gotti handles Kushi, and he gets too confused between Kushi and Gopi woHu😆

hea ladies🤗 
I see server upgrade for IF, but see no changes in IF.. 
Kya changes kiya inlogon ne??
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Anna Ditto!!

me have similar POV 😃..   
Gul is in love with arnav's character i guess, she is very careful before butchering him totally.
But i think Gotti handles Kushi, and he gets too confused between Kushi and Gopi woHu😆

hea ladies🤗 

@bold
🤣 ROFL , anki!!
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I think it is again CVs and directors fault. After that Champi to Anji thing.. Khushi was thinking that Shyam's advances are increasing and she must do smthing about it..
But after that no follow up.. cuz CVs indulged themselves in finding 100 ways to irritate ASR.

Script drives the Actor more often.. and not the other way round...
Actor can put something extra in a scene .. but cannot make their own scenes...

That s exactly what I mean..I haven't seen anything extra  ..it is same old same old ..

I am speaking about acting , Mon
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sathya🤗

A fabulous song for a fab episode. Barun and Sanaya were excellent. yeah for the first time I felt kushi was yearning for his love and only for his love...not anybody else. He too wants her attention badly but hides it behind spiteful words...it was painful to see them both searching for love so desperately though they have it abundance but which is hidden behind strongly built walls.

Sathya brilliant quotes..perfect words for this silent episode!👏

Doods🤗

After I saw Shyam in the episode the firts thought that came to me is..today Doods will be happy to have her villain back.😆 How do you do it yaar...you predicted so corrrectly that Anji would clear the air..I really didnt expect it to happen so soon...that was fab on your part.👏 I loved your point that kushi didnt disclose about Shyam to Arnav for his own sake..that's a fantastic POV. I loved how you wrote about kushi giving Arnav the authority and right over her...That is where Anjali and kushi stand at different positions in Arnav's life. I do hope they continue this intensity and emotions in the coming episodes.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are 2 important characters which are nt consistent,

they are Shyam and Khushi!

CVs shld make a point nt to disturb these 2 characters so often
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sathu🤗
luvd ur analysis!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Anna Ditto!!

me have similar POV 😃..   

hea ladies🤗 

O GEE, Don't remind me of that character , Divs ..I am still shaking after watching a nanosec scene of her's

Hii, Divs 🤗
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM Sathya, Monsi, Sul, Anna, Abavi, Divya, Zu anyone else I've missed 🤗
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

Sathu🤗
luvd ur analysis!

Gauti 🤗

Thank You !! 😃