Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww this story really does tug at your heartstrings

Arnav really does need to tell her how he feels.

Poor Khushi and poor Arnav!

What a journey they have been on!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..it was just sooo intense...loved it dear...pliz continue soon n thnx 4da pm...
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
woohoo!  double update!!

I'm glad to see the change in Arnav, but poor Khushi has been so traumatized by him that she cant wrap her head around the change and she doubts it might be an act!  poor thing!  I hope she doesnt actually leave in a week.  :\

Eager to know what happens next.  thanks for the PM!

Keep up the great writing.

Love,
Katie
ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
eagerly awaiting your next post! :D
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow thank you for all the comments and the likes. And thanks to those few who comment and like on each and every single chapter. I ain't gonna mention names as you guys probably know how you guys are a massive hug to you guys  ðŸ¤—.
I am actually not feeling very well today. There's been a stupid virus going around and dopey me has managed to catch it so I have literally been throwing up since 5 am this morning😭, so excuse me if this chapter does not match up to your excepectations 🤢.
Buddy me for PM's and don't forget to like and comment😊
Here is chapter 7 enjoy.
After what seemed forever Arnav heard Khushi move about in the bathroom. He also heard the sobs die down and was slightly happy that she was nto crying anymore. He realized that he had turned Khushi into an exact carbon copy of himself. She now no longer believed in love, life, dreams or DM. Arnav knew that he had to try and restore her faith in all those things because they were some of the most exquiste beliefs that a person could posses, and Khushi had been the one to teach him that. And now. Now she herslef had stopped believing in those things.
He stepped out of his daze as he heard the bathroom door open. The sight before him left him awestruck. Out came Khushi looking absolutely breath taking in a simple red saree and very light jewels. He had never failed to acknowledge not even back then the gift that Khuhsi possessed. She had the gift of being able to take the simplest of things and making them seem more eligant than anything else in the world. He watched as she moved around him towards her dressing table. Suddenly she left out an exassperated yelp. 'Kya hua Khushi, tum theek toh ho'? asked Arnav with the upmost concern. 'Voh humain hamari sindoor nahin milrahee hain. Kaha hain meri sindoor' asked Khushi looking around the table frantically.
Arnav could not help but feel a dug on his heart. After everything that he had done to her. Despite the circumstances under which they got married Khushi still carried out her duties as a wife and as a DIL as if she had gotten married out of her own free will. Arnav could not help but wonder what was this girl made of? After all the things that he had said and done, he would still see her in the morning the first thing that she did every morning after coming out of the shower was go to her dressing table and look into the mirror and apply sindoor in her maag with his name on it.
Back then Arnav used to think that she only smiled because of all the perks that came with being his wife such as the money, the clothes and all those other luxuries. But now he knew why she smiled every moring when applying sindoor on her maang. She did it because she loved him and she was proud to be his wife. Why she would be proud to be the wife of a beast like him he did not know. But one thing he did know was that had he asked her to marry him that day without blackmailing her then her answer would have been yes. Yes, because even back then she had only loved him.
'Khushi relax. Yeh raha tumhara sindoor' said Arnav and pulled out the little pot from his pocket. 'Yeh aap ki paas kyun hain? Humhari toh jaan he nikal gayee tee humnai soocha taak ki huhari sindoor ggom hogayee teh. Bala hee humhari shaadi ki sirf cheh din raha hain. Oon cheh dinokiliyeh yeh sindoor ka hak sirf humhara hain' said Khushi. Arnav did not know whether to be happy or sad. Happy that she gave so much value to the sindoor which he had forcefully applied on her maag on their wedding night. Or sad because she had stated the fact that he had turned a blind eye tosince the day he found out the truth about her innocence... that there time together would end. How could there only be six days left? He had been so atuned to having her around now that he felt as if she had been an intimate part o f his life for a lot longer than six months. he didn't even realize how between all their laughter and arguments and nook-jhooks six months had passed with a blink of an eye.  
We shall cross that bridge when we get to it concluded Arnav in his head. 'Khushi' he said. 'main tumhara pati hoon na toh yeh adhika be to mera hota hain nah?' 'Kaunsa adhikar Arnavji?' asked a confused Khushi? 'Tumhara maag barnehkee adhikar' said Arnav. And on that note he pinched some of the red vermillion with his thumb and index finger and moved it towards Khushi's maang.
To say Khushi was shocked would be an understatement. She was completely bewildered at this act by Arnav. However he had only ever applied sindoor on her maag twice. Once on their wedding and now. Khushi could not help but get ready to flinch remembering how he had applied it to her last time. But this time he had done it with the upmost care. Applying on her maang carefully as if she was a rare delicate flower that would break at the exposure of a tiny bit of aggression.
To be honest Khushi di not know why Arnav had bothered to apply sindoor on her maang he had always expressed to her and ridiculed the importance of a mangalsutra and sindoor to a woman. But here he was now applying sindoor on her maang.

She hated it when he did affectinate things like this because it made her feel as if he cared, as if he loved her when clearly she didn't. 

All she could do was watch in a daze as Arnav smiled looking at her now filled maang, give her a peak on the cheek and say to her 'ab jaldi karo varnah meri best friend DM narraz ho jayee kyunki hum nain onkoh itnee der wait karvaya.

All Khushi could do was stare at her husband wide eyed as he left the room...

Hey so here was chapter 7. I know it probably sucks but I feel really ill. The only reason why I updated today was cos I didn't wanna let down the people who comment and like on a daily basis.

PM's will be sent for this tomorrow
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...glad to see d changes inarnav and u got sme beautiful lines..loved it when arnav said "tumhara maang bharne ka mujhe hak hai" or something similar. Its making me want to read more so plz continue soon and plz do pm me :)
zaniax thumbnail
Awww.It's such a Beautiful story..jus read all the parts in one go. Loved d way Arnav is makin up for his mistakes, it's soo sweet. Really wanna see somethin like this in d show.
Plz pm me wen u update..wud luv to read more. Thanks 😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Glad To See Changes In Arnav :) Awww, Khushi & Her Innocence Speaks Trough Her Eyes ðŸ˜³
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww so sweeet...love this new arnav..hope we get something like this in the show as awell...thnx 4da pm dear...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving your FF... keep it up ðŸ˜Š