Ww that was emotional ..
Too much to think 
I hope Kushi agreed for now
I am so glad
Lved how aryan demanded answers loved it
noor j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
read all the parts in one go so didnt comment individually but still this is awesome i mean as the story moves on it gets only better and better so awesome :))
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys I am finally back after a few days. College has reopened so now no regular updates everyday. From now on I will only be uploading once a week. However after the end of this month I will have to go on a long break and come back after June as my exams start next month😭😭. Anyways we shall cross that bridge when we get to it.
For now here is Chapter 14. Hope you enjoy πŸ˜›.
Arnav carried Aryan into the bedroom and placed him on the bed. As soon as Arnav was about to turn off the lights Aryan said 'Dost aap humhain kahani nahin kahogeh hum hain soolani kileyeh?' 'Tum kahani soon kar sojati ho?' asked Arnav surprised? This was something that Aryan had inherited from Khushi as Arnav was not one to listen to stories. 'Khushi... I mean tumahri mamma tumhain kon se kahani soonateihain?' asked Arnav. 'Mamma humain ki pari ki kahani soonati hain jis main pari ko ek shaitan sei pyaar hojatahai lekin voh humahesha oss pari ko nafrat karta tah toh voh pari oos shaitan ko chorkar kahin dhoor chalejata hain. Lekin pata nahin kyun dost jab Mamma humahin voh kahani sonati hain voh hamesha rooh deti hain aur pori kahani nahi batateh' said a confused Aryan.
Arnav felt his heart well up a little at the fact that even after three excruciating long years she still cried about the fact that he had hurt her. Could that mean that she still loved him wondered in his head? Arnav also felt his heart break a little at the fact that she still after all this time felt that he still hated her. But Arnav knew that he could hardly blame her as he had spent a lot of time hating her and showing her that hatred. Arnav knew that even now telling Khushi that he loved and that he had done long before they had eloped and got married would not solve the problem, that would not be enough to take away her hurt or her pain. Arnav knew that he needed to make her believe in love again. He needed her to believe in fairytales and happily ever afters again. He had been the one to take those things away from her and now he would be the one to restore her faith in love again.
Arnav looked down out Aryan how layed on the bed wrapped snuggly in his arms and said 'Kya tum oos kahani ki unt soona chahtei ho?' 'Ha' said Aryan with a enthusiatic nod.
'Oos Shaitan joh Pari sochteethe osko nafrat karti theei darasal osko bahut pyaar karti thee. Lekin oseh ek galati hogayee thee jis keliyeh voh abhi bhi bogat raha hain. Oss shaitan neh socha tah ki oss Pari neh oski saat vishvas ghat kiya tah leking voh begona thi. Aur aab voh shaitan sirf yeh chahtei hainkei voh pari vapas ooski zindagi main ayeh aur os tard ko mitayeh joh os ki dil main aya jab oseh pata chala ta ki oski Pari osko chor kar jachooki tee' finished Arnav with tears in his eyes. 'Par aap voh shaitan ki bari main itna kaisi jantai hain?' asked Aryan inqusitively. ' Kyunki mai voh Shaitan ko janti hoo' said Arnav. 'Toh kya tum meri liye ek kam karogeh dost?' 'Kya?' asked Arnav. 'Kya aap mujhe voh Shaitan ki naam batayengeh please'. 'Kyun'? asked a confused Arnav. 'Kyunki   hum Mamma ko roz soontei hain raat main onki sapni main kisi Arnavji ko pukarti aur phir voh rot tain hain. Isiliyeh humahin sirf yeh jana hain keh kya voh shaitan ka naam Arnav hai aur aghar hain toh aap please os shaitan ko kaheyeh ki voh please humhari Mamma ko roz mat roliyeh kyunki meri Mamma such main bahut achi hain' finished Aryan.
Arnav couldn't help the tears that fell from his face once Aryan had said that. Because that was when he realized. He realized that he had hurt her so bad that even a three year old could palpably see the damage that he had caused. He had done what he hadset out to do. But the only difference was that now he wished with all his heart that he could un do the damage that he had done.
Arnav knew that he loved Khushi. He had known ages ago. But it was only after she had left him that he realized just how much. It was only when Khushi had left him that he had realized how Khushi had held the key to his happiness all along. 
One thing that Aryan had said still played in his head and that was the fact that Khushi still called out to him in her sleep. Well that would change now. Because now Khushi was no on her own. From now on whenever Khushi called out to him in her sleep he would be there come what may...
Now that Khushi was back in his life Arnav would not let Khushi go away anywhere. But he kne that Khushi would try and leave at the first chance she got so he knew that he would have to turn into ASR to make her stay.
He knew that that would be a selfish thing to do. But he had no choice. He could not let her go this time. It would kill him. He would physically die aswell as mentally this time. But the fact that Khushi still called out to him in her sleep each night reinforced Arnav's view that she still loved him and for now he was content with just that. And with that he held on to his son tightly and closed his eyes with a smil on his face and fell into the most content slumber he had in three years...

Hey guys so that was Chapter 14. It's really really bad cos I was half asleep when I wrote this so it will probably have a lot of gramatical errors too. I was not gonna update at all tonight but I felt that I owed everyone cos I had not uploaded in ages. I know that in the last chapter I said that Khushi and Arnav woukld have their first convo in three years I prmise you that that will be up in the next chapter. I need a lot more time to plan that chapter out and my brain is too tired to write that chapter now. But I promise that is what the next chapter will be about and I will try my best to make it a good chapter.

But please do like and comment on this chapter  πŸ˜Š
cymateli thumbnail
waiting eagerly for the next part... thx for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED the update! cant wait for the next update!
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not sure that the return ASR is a good thing at the point (just my view point).
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Your ff was one I always look forward to. I sincerely hope you tie up the ff before you are out on your long break. That way I don't have to wait till you come back to know what has happened in the story. pretty selfish of me, I know but still I would take a complete story any day. Thanks for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't Worry We All Have Exams and Things. College Life Is Like That.

Update Whenever You Have Time.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsuuum loved it dear...aryna is sooo cute...thnx 4da pm dear...