Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rampriya1991, a wonderful OS .you write beautifully. Please write more.and welcome to the forum.looking forward to more beautiful FF/OS  from you.
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Do Write more
rampriya1991 thumbnail
Sorry guys for posting so late i really appreciate your support. Hope you like this ๐Ÿ˜Š
After she went to the washroom, Ram made some arrangements to make this night special for both of them. He made some phone calls. When he was talking on the phone, Priya came out of the bathroom. He was lost seeing his beautiful wife. She saw that he was staring at her which made her blush. He snapped out when the caller was calling his name again and again. He said yeah that's fine and hung up the call. He advanced towards Priya and told her to get ready. She questioned him "Is waqt kaha jaana hain Ram?" He told her not to question him a lot because it's a surprise. She got excited like a little child. She said okay I'll get ready. He told her to wear a white sari since she looks beautiful in saris. She blushed and said kya aap bhi Mr. oops sorry Ram. She went in and changed into beautiful white sari with light make up, light jewelry and bindi. She came out and told lets go I am ready. Ram looked at her and looked at her from bottom to top. He went close to her and said "Aaj tum sacchi mein bahut hi beautiful lag rahi ho" she went crimson red. Ram looked at her and smiled and asked for her hand and said "chale madam" She blushed and held his hands and they both left. In the car Priya kept on asking what was the surprise, where are we going and many more question. In order to make her quiet, he stopped the car and moved closer to her as and kissed her on the lips โ˜บ๏ธ and Priya became quiet and numb. Ram then said if you ask anymore question I know how to make you quiet now. Priya blushed. They continue to drive. After a long drive Ram stopped the car and told Priya to cover her eyes. She did what she was told to. It was a really pretty beach with moonlight and stars shining. There was a table for two for candle light dinner. Priya looked at the view in awe and then looked at Ram. Ram said lets walk in the sand. They were walking holding hands like teenagers. Priya left Ram's hand and started playing with water. She called Ram and asked him to play with her. Ram signaled her no thank you. Ram was standing close to where the water was hitting the shore. Priya went up close to him and threw some water at him. He was like "Priya yeh tumne accha nahi kiya ab dekho mein tumhare kya halat karta hun." Priya ran away from him and Ram ran behind her. He got caught up with her and caught her from the back. He noticed that Priya was fully wet and the sari was hugging her slim body making her look even beautiful. Priya was getting really shy due to proximity. Ram kissed her on the neck making her go weak in the knees. After a while he made her turn and said "come lets have dinner" They both went to the table. Priya saw that the food was vegetarian. She looked at Ram and said "aap to yeh ghas phus nahi khate na toh phir yeh sab" Ram said "Priya yaha jo bhi chize hain who sari tumhare pasand ka hainso chalo bhai mujhe toh bahut bhuk lagi hain khana chalu kare?" they both finished eating the dinner and Ram said mujhe toh dessert chahiye. Priya looked all over but couldn't find anything sweet. She said Ram there is no sweet here maybe we should walk around and will see if there is some kulfi wala around. She was about to walk, but Ram said jo meetha mujhe chahiye who tum hi de sakti ho. Priya got what he meant, and she blushed crimson red. She said close your eyes then only I will give you. He closed his eyes and she went near him and said in his ears good luck catching me this time Ram and she ran away. He ran behind her and was catching up with her. Priya didn't see a stone laying there, so she was about to fell, but Ram wouldn't let his gudiya fall so he caught her hand but because of so little balance left he fell on the sand with Priya on the bottom. Ram said so Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor what were you saying that good luck catching me see I caught you now you have to give me what I want. Priya closed her eyes and blushed really hard. Ram said I know you are probably shy to do so in public, but when we go home I will not forget my dessert, and he got up. He gave his hand to Priya for supporting her to get up. She took his hands and got up. Ram then said "Would you like to have a dance with me?" Priya nodded and they danced for a while. They then went to Kapoor Mansion. They went directly to the room Priya was in the front and Ram was on the back. As soon as they walked in Ram locked the door. The sound of the door locking made Priya's heartbeat faster. She said to Ram I'll go and change. Before she could go Ram held her hand and pulled her towards him. He said "maybe you forget that I want dessert part, but not me. She thought no escaping now. She closed her eyes and came closer to Ram's lips and kissed it. After a while they broke apart from the kiss and Priya was all red. She said okay I'll go change now. He asked her to wear the special nightgown. The one she wore during honeymoon. She blushed and ran to the restroom. She then wore the nighty and came out. As soon as the washroom door opened Ram looked at her. He could only say one word s*** and Priya blushed. He picked her up and took her to the bed. They made love that night
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for next part comment after reading๐Ÿ˜‰
kk4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really cute! i hope this only happens in the monday episode.
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hot and sizzling update
 do continue soon โ˜บ๏ธ
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was really a good start...hope to read more from you๐Ÿ˜ณ
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rampriya1991. Totally fab update. Too good dear..please continue soon , a humble request.
rampriya1991 thumbnail
Hi guys i just wanted to let you know i wont be able to update this week since i have a lot of college work. I know that you guys love my OS but i am really sorry i wont be able to update soon hope you can understand ๐Ÿ˜Š
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rampriya

it is very gud dear, do continue with it asap, but also take ur time, nice and refreshing one...

guys all of you still in the hangover of the C-nite epiosde, and that is reflecting in all of urs writing