Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys this is the first time i am writing something like this hope you like it i would appreciate comments thank you 😊

Ram and Priya OS

Scene begins with Ram and Priya after meeting with Dadi. Ram and Priya come into their room. Priya goes to the balcony and Ram follows goes to change. Priya is thinking about what Dadi said and blushes, but at the same time she remembers Ram's words at the boat where he said "Shayad bacche meri zindagi mein nahi likhe hain" which makes her a little sad. Although they confessed their love and had become one, they never talked about having kids. Priya doesn't even know if Ram likes kids. Ram is done changing and comes to the balcony where Priya is standing. He saw that she was looking sad. He puts his hand on her shoulder and asks her if everything is okay. She said "Yes Mr. Kapoor she was going to say something but Ram didn't let her finish. He asked her if she forgot that she promised to call him Ram in private. She blushed and said "Yes Ram everything is fine" he then asked her "why are you looking sad?" Priya said "No Ram everything is fine" He said it's okay if you don't want to share with me, then don't but I can't see you sad. Priya said its nothing like that Ram. To change her mood he moved closer to her and Priya saw that he was advancing towards her. She tried to escape but our Punjab ka sher Ram was too quick he quickly held her hand and pulled her towards him and held her tightly. He hugged her tightly. He then went closer to her ear and said "Main apni Dadi ka har kehna manta hun toh yeh kehna bhi manna padega, saying that he left her to see her expressions. Priya who was lost in the hug snapped out of the hug when he said that. She looked at him for a second and then realizing what he meant she lowered her eyes and blushed. He smiled looking at his beautiful wife all blushing. He said to her "Pata hain jab tum sharmati ho to aur bhi beautiful lagti ho". Priya blushed even more, 😳 and hid her face in his chest. After a while, she looked up to him. She asked him "Ram do you like kids? I wanted to ask that because after our marriage when we went to VikNeha house I remember how you said you hated kids" Ram laughed and said "Us din ki baat hi kuch aur thi tabhi mein humare rishte ko samjaute ka rishta samajta tha lekin ab jab main pyar ka matlab jaan chukka hun toh mujhe bhi apni khudki family chahiye" Mera bachpan se ek sapna tha ki Vikram aur Neha ki tarah mera bhi ek choti si family ho lekin phir kaam ki wajah se itna busy hogaya ki apne liye koi ladka bhi dhund nahi paya jo mujhse pyaar kare naa ki mere paise se" 😭He said it with so much emotion and pain that Priya understood how alone he was all these 40 years. She said "Ram jo sapna aapne dekha hain usme mein aapki madad karungi." Saying this she blushed 😳 and went to the washroom to change.

It was nice start... plss write more

Thank you 😊 It was my first time writing it lets see I'll try to continue as soon as i can

Great start! Please continue soon, and add me to your pm list! :)
lovely and cute rayaπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Great one, you kicked off the RaYa scene very well, But it happen only in our dreams and the real story line is some thing else. Wish the CVs would get to read the FF and OS from our forum so that they couldn't stress their mind and we viewers would get to see beautiful, logical and great scenes.
Lets hope Creative team is reading this post πŸ˜›

Please keep writing.
it is lovely,,,,,keep posting more.
superb !!!
i love it :)
continue soon...
Too gud dear !! love your post πŸ˜Š. Hope we can see such romantic moments in forthcoming episodes. 

Ram's expression while staring Priya and Priya's blushing face is worth million dollar !  

Raya along with Dadi rocks ! Love you Dadi.