Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys I am off. 

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone watch the sbb?? W*F is happening I swear gotti visits the forum and he knows how much we hate Gopi vahu hence to kill us they have turned khushi into her. It's back to annoying ASR. Have the lost it I seriously want them to attend writing classes like NOW.

Oh and they can spend money getting those hideous bright ugly shirts but can't get Arnav new shirts.Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new AT... πŸ₯³

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
BAHH i know half of you are all loafing around!

which part of 'ignore' did you not understand? 🀣

stop fighting over supreme coat battles and come right here and tell me what happened over the weekend :P

i am happy with the new spoiler! i was tired of this 3 men after khushi and arnav jealous! eh? good to know there will be some feeling from Khushi's side too.. or is it like another lavania who'll again make arnav realise his feelings? πŸ˜•

anyway past = πŸ₯³

n i don't like SBS.. phir se shirtless?! arrey yaar your male lead can ACT!! so use him that way :P

(for anu.. OMG! yayy! he is doing it again! :P πŸ˜†)
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good Morning BISSters...😳

@SBS : Head Desk

@Sinnie: Ella wanted to ignore...but she couldn'tπŸ˜†

Ella...dont go there honeyπŸ˜†..dont get sucked it...πŸ˜†

@Sinnie...absolutely agree...use his talent...cuz he rocks...and i know his body rocks too🀣

but thats just for BISSingπŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No Sinne - I like shirtless but not with the whiff of GV in the air - that is a buzz kill

This forum has lost a very important little thing called PERSPECTIVE

why are we bringing in the law?
I mean for real - Bua would be put away as a pimp, Abhishek and family put away for dowery, Shyam for quid pro quo with his clients and bigamy/adultery, Chacha Malik for child abuse, Khushi for burning ASR and spiking his drink

Oh my god - the whole show is full of criminals πŸ€£

Let's leave out the law really honestly truly

I can't stop laughing.
momma1128 thumbnail
Thank for the sanest place on the forum Jaan.  Nice song Shalu (ktms)
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: momma1128

No Sinne - I like shirtless but not with the whiff of GV in the air - that is a buzz kill

This forum has lost a very important little thing called PERSPECTIVE

why are we bringing in the law?
I mean for real - Bua would be put away as a pimp, Abhishek and family put away for dowery, Shyam for quid pro quo with his clients and bigamy/adultery, Chacha Malik for child abuse, Khushi for burning ASR and spiking his drink

Oh my god - the whole show is full of criminals πŸ€£

Let's leave out the law really honestly truly

I can't stop laughing.

and dillikudi thinks i make a good lawyer.. what a pity! 🀣

that's what anu.. i for one; don't get this accusations on arnav and khushi.. frankly; there were no 'accusations' on khushi.. but for Trolls sake πŸ˜† what's with the bi-polarism we are accused off? i say it runs in the veins of the forum! πŸ˜† talk about khushi.. i am a woman against a woman (get you facts correct people.. i a girl 🀣) talk about any of anjali, payal, etc.. WOOT you the best! πŸ€”

divi highyl turned me off with that PM.. and here you guys are into what? πŸ˜†

@shy.. ella doesn't loose it very often.. but once she looses it; there's no stopping πŸ˜‰
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Sinnie: I think everytime...u want to stop urself...hands itch once in a while...πŸ˜†

But shirtless doses to banta hai...yaar..this is the drool club so why notπŸ˜†

divya is right...u make a very good lawyer🀣

and u guys missy seriously..need to respond to my pm's..i am still waiting for all of u to respond..pm me..not here..
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
I still don't get how talking about her being wrong means that she is wrong in the same vain as ASR??

Has anyone said that Kh needs redemption to the extent that ASR needs to walk on glass to get back to her? No.

Saying she is wrong and saying that she is "JUST AS WRONG" is two separate things.  Khushi has a responsibility in this mess - that is Zoha's point.  That's it.

From there we are taken to the Penal Code.  

Happy Jooise Happy Jooise