Mohabbat Dur Jaane Naa Dey. * Updated*

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

And the title says all ...

She appeared as a little lost pixie , trapped in the cage of pain and hatred. She had no idea why he turns merciless over her. She had no idea why he transforms himself from the shining armor to ruthless beast. Tired of being scared , of being fragile , of being turbulent , of being hurt , a gloomy darkness has taken over her subconscious mind and the little pixie decides to uncage herself by breaking all the iron chains of his dark castle which unhinges her soul and droops her heart in fear. Loneliness shadowed over her pure little heart and the tears doesn't seem to stop for she is unable to comprehend either the Beast is the same who concerns for his only angelic sister or the one who throws her away like a trash anywhere. 

The beauty slips down more stubborn , angry and devastated. She dismounts herself ... a little egoistic and a lot more ferocious. So why wouldn't she behave like a brat child ? Her heart has beaten by the one whom she loves him most , her virginal innocence torn apart last night and before many times , she has been treated like a venom and yet her heart is holding the lantern of smiles for everyone by gulping each drop of pain inside. So the beauty decides, for not to inhale any of the Beast's sweet alluring flowers , she rejects to step her feet in his royal garden , her eyes  waxed in pain and she moves away to some other place - faraway by his sight. Her silence played a role of heavy sounds of wind chimes in Beast's ears. She is invincible and nowhere to be found. How long ?

The Beast regrets every single afflicted wound that makes her teary eyes , he had never meant to shout on her , never meant to built those walls of hatred around, that pierces the heart night and day. His heart gets scared of loosing her at any moment as every passing light snatches away his life. He oscillated like a lost lost pendulum - lost , forgotten , alone - the flame of feeling, anxious and desperation flickered. The lost man turns sides at night as her memories , innocence , smile sings sweet lullaby in his fair ears that keeps him awake in her fairyland. The beast rules his every inch of life and he kinda happy in it , but what blinds him is beauty's distress , her ignorance and silence. Cuts off him from the sharp edges. He wasn't merciless and cruel until the the dark clouds of cursed nightmare hued over his blossomed heart and embedded only sheets of thorns which has blackened his composure and sentiments. 

As, the Beast returns to his castle sound of silence grows, every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, as he stays in the dark castle and returns back from the work. Now even the palace doesn't seem glittering if the real shine of his heart is not with him. Time standstills , he walks on a gloomy broken paths in search of her, each step brings several deaths until he reaches to his love-life. All the things are dark with just barely enough light of his melting eyes to see her sweet memories on the walls filled with her love. Now that she has walked away , its constantly cold inside him where he cannot stand on his own. The center of his existence is missing somewhere and he could no longer fight or hate the meaningful thought of loving her each sec. 

His level of intensity rises up , he rages , rants and hisses like a lost warrior of battling against his own emotions and destruction. These cross roads which fate has formed between them tearing apart and fallen into pieces. But that day is also near, when two darkened souls emerge their heart into one stream. 

Now he doesn't find the reason to smile , he doesn't find his mornings so cheerful as it was once. All the words and voices appear have become mute and the unspoken feelings thrashes his body in a trap. Memories are running like an avalanche in his mind- in every moment awake and every dream he sleeps. Those eyes rejected to see anything else except his beauty , if she is lost then there is no existence of him to be found. Her absence made him mad, until his ears heard her fairy-like voice again , steps stopped , heart begins to race , hopes saturated in his dry heart and he ran away to see her. Deep down, as if every blood veins of his body began to rush and silently got seeped into heart. He felt alive , once again. 

His love is not sinking neither her , despite ... their level of passion in anger is breathing into hearts that they both can't refuse to stay apart , cannot lost their lanes , or can trip one another. Soulmates are born to teach something each other a very basic , whether they ravage or strengthen themselves at all the points they are the only one who keeps safe one another in all the avenues of love. They completes each other ...

Emotions screams - Arnav 

The sorrow from this loneliness
Gives way to deeper fears
I hurt inside from losing you,
I'm often asking why?
How could this end so suddenly?
I feel like I could die, It was a very long ago
Since we smiled together and make our worlds collide,
Your memories twirls over my head and heart,
Locked against pain and love, is the heart of stone. 
Seemingly, forever frozen in time until you came back,
As the night spreads its shadows across the land
I close my eyes, thinking of the moment
When you came in and stole my thoughts,
Dreaming of the smile that melts my heart,
All I could do is to stand there with tears in my eyes
And watch you loosing from my sight ,
Come crashing down on top of my head
Shattering of my heart , forlorn thoughts of loosing you,
Come back to me these walls of my life are nothing without you.

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful. after a long time i enjoyed the episode and wonderfully captured in your post
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Sadaf.. ❤️

Edited by cherry... - 12 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sadaf...
Its such a beautiful post 👏 I really loved it Dear...

Loved today's episode a lot... For the first time i feel that sometimes pain is also beautiful when our closest loved one is involved in it... Cried for both ArHi today...
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sadaf 🤗finally commenting on ur post, in time..❤️
stunning post, gorgeous wordings!❤️

now he doesn't find the reason to smile,his mornings are not cheerful as they were earlier...awww man this is so beautiful! ❤️

after holi n heer ranja epi this episode was rely a worth watch! 
how painful is for her to see her man loving others so deeply and hating her so immensly..though he just wants her to see , in this way!
finally the man is recognizing her worth,only 2 days have made him crazy,restless ,what will happen if she will leave him after 6 months..o i so wish to see this😍...totally awwwful moments,one of the bests!
wonderfully captured sadaf😳
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Have always admired your poetic writings and the way you pen down their emotions in your beautiful words. But your words today actually brought tears in my eyes. 👏👏👏

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey ..how r u doin now...Good to see your post..and amazing once again...I loved today's episode after a long time...Superb post once again..👏
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sadaf, this is another beautiful post. I just loved how they are finally showing how Khushi's existence affects Arnav. That he realizes her presence has some value in his life. I loved the last bit of your post about soulmates. As always really enjoyed reading your post.😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeleFan

Beautiful. after a long time i enjoyed the episode and wonderfully captured in your post

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. 😳

Originally posted by: cherry...

Beautiful post Sadaf.. ❤️

Thanks Cherry berry. 😃
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
You have captured the episode in a most beautifully poetic way! :)

It reminds me of fairytale angst. The period where Prince Charming is searching for his Cinderella with only the glass slipper as a memoir. But this is Arnav and not Prince Charming. Beauty and the Beast would be a more apt fairytale for Arnav and Khushi. The beast haunted by his own past and misconceptions and the beauty trying to make the best out of her life with the beast.

Khushi yearning for same unconditional love he bestows upon his sister. She is trying so hard to figure out this man who is a Beast to her but at the same time has his Prince Charming moments.

In a short span of time she has etched her mark on Arnav's various possessions. What was once his, has now become theirs and these items even if removed, their memories will remain intact :)

The magic is coming back in the show slowly. Hopefully things will only improve from here :)