Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI!

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

Faasle milaan ke hain, dono hain alag hi dishan

Kabhi yeh mil payein ge, nahi kisi ko hai pata

nahi kisi ko hai pata

Tu hi bata mere maula,

tu hi bata mere rabba

Tu hi bata mere maula maula maula re,

tu hi bata mere maula

Ik baat us mai bhi hai, to ek baat us mai bhi hai

Hai dhoop sa woh agar, woh chandni raat si hai

Mill payein kabhi yeh dono, kya teri is mai hai raza,

kya teri is mai hai raza '

Tu hi bataaa, Na paas a sakein, na door ja sakein

Na paas a sakein ho, na door ja sakein

Agar pyaar inko ko keeche, taqraar inko roke

Agar pyaar inko ko keeche, taqraar inko roke

Yun to barhe hain inke kadam

Inhe rasta tun hi dikha, inhe rasta tun hi dikha

Tu hi bata mere maula maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Im sure You must be Wondering Why I used tu Hi Bata Lyrics for todays epi ! today THIS song would have been perfect for ArHi Scene !! 

Today yet again this Song Meanings came alive by Why the tagline is Nafraat Paas Ane na de ... Mohabbat Durr jaane na de ... 

todays epi Show how Nor they Can Come Close to each other ! NOR they can Stay away from each other for even after ALL their HATE claim ! 

now coming to todays episode ! 

EVERYTHING ! I MEAN IT EVERYTHING about todays episode was just Amazing !! Minus Payal-Mami ! 

Love CVs for finally working on their Falls !! 

today we saw the blink of future of Arnav Khushi ! 

how khushi saw and was hurt seeing Arnavs reaction toward her and Anjali ! 

Anjali : he goes crazy f something happens to her ! today he threw the Pappaya away ! WHY cuz it will hurt her !! Soon he will throw Shyam out of Anjali's life !! 

and Khushi stood their and Saw !! some how it was a jealousy ! not a BAD JEALOUSY over anjali !! but Jealousy and Anger from her Destiny ! how it kills her when the man she loves HaTES her n Treats her like she doesn't exist for him ! she dies every minute seeing the HATRED in his eyes for her ! 

and what I LOVED was GUILTY in ASR's eyes πŸ‘ !! LOVED LOVED anjali for Not DRAGGING Where she got the med ! There was this Guilt n pain in his eyes for accusing her and like always HURTING her for probably something she haven't done !

today this was a small guilt ! soon we will see ASR almost Killing himself for hurting khushi so much ! for something she haven't done ! 

What i Loved was Khushi ignoring ASR πŸ‘ ! Yes Mr ASR u TOLD HER she HAS NO RIGHTS IN UR Life ! same goes for u mr ! after all u doing to her ! U DO NOT DESERVE her answering u for ANYTHING ! this is the khushi i love ! now all im waiting for is Khushi TAKING an ACTION against SHYAM! 

and next what i loved was SHYAM ! thanks alot CVs for Bringing Shyam back on Action! πŸ‘ ! we saw the guy in action today and i loved it ! now lets see how this useless person gets the key ! but WOOW ! 🀣 ! the GUSSA in ASR's eyes when CREEP-wa pushed him 🀣 ! he wanted to Jump on him n beat the hell outta him 🀣 !! 

Now coming to Na Paas Aasake Na Durr Jaa Sake ... Khushi who is Doing everything to ignore ASR ! but Not for her good ! but for him ! she some how feel this is wat he wants ! TO NOT SEE HER ! n he fulfilled his wish ! and how ASR was going crazy not seeing her around ! n Flashback of her ! 

today which showed we saw how Khushi in future will walk out of ASRs life ! and it will be ASR going Crazy to get her bk ! n which makes me think for the 1st time My OS might come true πŸ˜† ! but just like my OS ! I DO NOT want Khushi going bk to him so easily 🀣 !! 

anyways Todays epi !Was AMAZING ! YES I can say THE BEST of this Week πŸ‘ ! good move Cv's ! !

ROFL i honestly dont knw wat KKGSR is up to 🀣 n why ASR Was shocked 🀣 !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
oh ya after a long the story is back to the track! this is what i expected from this marriage track! the intensity is back which was lost in past few days! i just loved the fact that it was all developing the story! thats what i wanted that Arnav should know Khushi's importance in his life and finally they are using it the way they should have! i wonder where were these CV"s for a long timeπŸ˜†
felt bad for Khushi when she saying that how can one person love his sister so much and hate her so much! that scene was reflecting that more than the fact that he doesnt love her .. it hurts her that he hates her ONLY! felt really bad for her
and for Arnav what can i say? i did feel like crying BUT he deserves that! want to see more of him regretting.. waiting for the day when he comes to know the truth!! i really can see what his state is gonna be and i am sure i will enjoy that πŸ˜†

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ASR : KKG kal se dikhi nahi πŸ˜Ž
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sbs mein it said she is wid kids
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it was amazing
gr8 analysis!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

oh ya after a long the story is back to the track! this is what i expected from this marriage track! the intensity is back which was lost in past few days! i just loved the fact that it was all developing the story! thats what i wanted that Arnav should know Khushi's importance in his life and finally they are using it the way they should have! i wonder where were these CV"s for a long timeπŸ˜†
felt bad for Khushi when she saying that how can one person love his sister so much and hate her so much! that scene was reflecting that more than the fact that he doesnt love her .. it hurts her that he hates her ONLY! felt really bad for her
and for Arnav what can i say? i did feel like crying BUT he deserves that! want to see more of him regretting.. waiting for the day when he comes to know the truth!! i really can see what his state is gonna be and i am sure i will enjoy that πŸ˜†

pehle tho i demand for ur name 🀣 as i have seen u around alot 🀣 !! second THIS IS WAH I HAVE BEEN waitin for ! INTENSITY in ArHi ! n We got it πŸ‘ ! this is ArHi !! which we r hooked to! 
n yes I DID NOT feel bad for ASR he deserved it ! but YES my heart cried for khushi ! she was so much in pain to knw the man she loves But CAN NOT show her love to him cuz of His HATRED for her ! which she doesnt even knw why :( !! 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Manooo... πŸ€—I was so glad abt todays epi.. Maybe not keeping expectations works.. 🀣 I always wanted Khushi to do something like she did today.. She is giving him the silent treatment and he wants her to speak.. Why else wud he say that she not speaking to him is good.. Well thats out of frustration.. Like u said, Na paas aa sake, na door jaa sakey.. They themselves dont know what binds them together.. They care for each other but will neva show.. πŸ₯± Khushi's words broke my heart coz she realises and has accepted the fact that she seems unwanted in his life.. She doesnt want to show her face to him.. And Arnav.. Well, I loved the way he fought the battle within.. He is missing her presence, the flashbacks.. 😍 Those emotions that were struggling to get off his eyes when he held on to those stars melted me.. Thats love, he cant live without her even if he doesnt wanna accept it..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
I Knww !! this is Wat i just loved πŸ‘ !! I LOVE heer ranjha epi ! but this was JUST the best ! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

ASR : KKG kal se dikhi nahi πŸ˜Ž

🀣 ! aanchu 🀣 !! COMPLAINING thru PMs 🀣 ! dont tell me there is a rebbecca black in ur life 🀣 u knw wat im askin na 🀣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

sbs mein it said she is wid kids

ROFL for a while i thought she BOUGHT her business @ raizada house 🀣