Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vadz99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

As much as we all love ASR's character...its a tough job to actually live with a person like him... A character like ASR can be loved only in fictions...in real life i would prefer someone like Barun over ASR... :)

i so very much agree with you on it i wud prefer barun over ASR
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
No never... the amount of hurt ASR has inflicted upon Khushi... if i was at her place I'd have crumbled long ago... got to admit khushi is strong... love her never say die attitude
mskdsc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be frank yes I will.he gives atmost imp to his family means he cant see those to suffer whomever he loves.a man who loves his family can't leave his wife if he loves her,how can a man who can't love his family can love somebody else forever.
If he loves me so much and can protect me (but imp thing unlike ASR )trust me I will.
Edited by mskdsc - 12 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

In reality - No way , NO.

All of this is just meant to be ideal in fictions.
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i would like to say...we are not yet familiar with ASR's character to an extent... once he knw khushi's innocence he surely will hav khushi in his line of preferences but no doubt that it wud be oly after anjali...AS FAR AS THE QUESTION IS CONCERNED...IF U FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON LIKE HIM IN UR LIFE IT DEPENDS ON HOW U HANDLE IT WITH HIM... 
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt put my answer on board... YUP...I WILL
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
though I really like Arnav-Anjali's bond...but in real life..it wud be difficult for me to deal with such man...to answer your question...I wont bluntly say No..it depends on situation...I dont want that person to blindly trust his sister or mom...but if he keeps them above me...I wont mind again depending on situation..having said that I will surely want my place in his life...and that should also be a very important one...

ipkkndcritic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wouldnt!!! i mean cmon a man who would scream at me like as if hes lukin for some reason to do so and making me do hectic works and treating me like his servant! hell no!

but if time an fate gives me patience and strength to bear all of it and if i feel that he loves me, then definitely yes! ;) LOL!! why lose a golden opprtunity of being loved...after all thats what the world's after! LOVE :)
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
My answer is: YES!

Because If a man isnt able to love his family he cant love me!
And Arnav loves his Di alot...So he is able to love someone else.If he wouldnt love his family so much I would say no but in this case definitly yes.
And in real most of the man,mostly indian,love their family too.They prefer they family more than their wives..and they even slap or beat them.
But Arnav cant do this because a man who respects and loves his Di soo much cant ever EVER slap his wife!He might be angry or shout at her but he wouldnt slap her.
And I know that Arnav prefers his Di over anyone else..because I cant take his Dis place because he knows her since his birth and she has raised him,she is like a mother to him.
Me either would always prefer my mother over my husband whenever I get married.
And I wouldnt try to take someones place in his life.
So If I ever meet a man like Arnav...I would say yes to him.
Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 12 years ago
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
a man or a woman has to balance things... its great to see he loves his sister but not at the cost of his wife.. then no he is not the kind one would want to be with