Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for this, instilling some hope back into the forum!
Guys, 6 months, as Zee said, will not be 6 months in real life. You know how inconsistent the dates are - it was New Year's Eve for a week, and pretty soon after that they skipped to Valentine's Day, & then they skipped to Holi. IPKKND is famous for lapses in time. Pretty soon there'll be another time jump throughout the story. The 6 months will be over sooner than we all think. I'm hopeful about all of this again. Arnav is closer and closer to discovering the truth, and then all of his feelings for Khushi will pour out. We will see how strong his love is for her. I can't wait to see all of this, it's going to be great! & I'm really glad that Khushi isn't going to just forgive him immediately. See? The CVs always have something good in stock for us 👍🏼
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, guys one thing, IF ARNAV gets to know Khushi's innocence and this spoiler comes true, will Khushi take these many days like the MU has taken to forgive him ? 

Though, thank you. 😳
RTlicious thumbnail
Thanks!! it clears a lot of doubts!😃
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! I'm sooo happy!! Finally! GREAT to know Arnav will regret it BIG time!! Yes!!! I'm soop excited for this track!! We get to see Arnav losing his mind and trying to woo his love!!!
Yay!!! Thank you soo much!!

Just want to know, when will this 6 month contract end? By June/July time right? Does Khushi get to know the reason of this marriage before? Or not? Gawd the questions!!! Sorry sorry...I'll try and stop myself at some point!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zee, your spoiler has only made me more depressed about the show.  If he is going to realise the truth at the end of 6 months, it really means Arnav has no brains. The dumbo needs 6 months to see Khushi is innocent when the truth is staring on his face in terms of glaring inconsistencies?  They have already shown us that these two are married for nearly 2 months and yesterday Arnav says that she has to tolerate him for 6 months. So does that mean they are still at the start of the six months even after torturing us for 2 months?

The MU itself is on shaky grounds and to use this stupid MU to stretch the show seems plain laziness on the part of the CVs to me.  So they give us crap for the next 6 months (in serial terms) and then another six months for Khushi to forgive Arnav?  I don't think they will have many viewers left when Arshi romance kicks off finally.  I wouldn't consider the stray Rabba Ves as sign of romance. In fact it kills the romance as long as Arnav keeps thinking that Khushi is a two-timer.

Don't they have enough meat to carry them through if the MU clears? We still have not been given an inkling of Arnav's past.  Anjali's reaction to the whole Shyam matter and how Arshi help her cope with it itself can be another track. Separating the leads is not the only thing that works in soaps.

As to make things worse for Arnav so that he can get wild with regret later on again sounds like a silly excuse. Has he not done enough already for him to feel deep remorse?  He has forcefully married Khushi and abandoned her to the admonishment of their families. He made her sleep outdoor for a whole month in winter without any sign of regret (except for the first night). He has squashed all her happiness every time she tried to bounce back. Don't you think this warrants a wild breakdown?

I would have preferred if they had shown Arnav's mind constantly doubting what he sees and what he knows.  His mind and heart should be battling it out with a lot of introspection and he tries to get to the bottom of it.  It is OK to see him getting misled from time to time but that nagging doubt should linger in his mind. Even after he realises the truth, he should be unable to come clean because he is ashamed to let her know that he was wrong ( the big ego factor) and also because he fears losing her. So he softens towards her and tries to woo her back.  Khushi too gives in and they can commence the romance track.  When things become too cozy, Shyam strikes again and lets Khushi know that Arnav has a problem of trust. He never trusts her and all his so-called lover like action is to trap Khushi in a vortex of emotions for in his mind he blames her for his sister's problem. That can distance Khushi from him because she knows from her past experience with him that Arnav always acts erratically.  She may be unable to rebuild that trust in him after being hurt so many times.  Arnav can then go wild with regret and then his ego can be shown to really crumble as he accepts that in love one has to surrender oneself completely and there is no room for mistrust or ego.  A glimpse into his past can help Khushi understand Arnav better and ultimately forgive him.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS. BUT IN THE 6 MONTHS GRADUAL TRUST BUILDING HAPPENS IT WUD B GR8.. WANNA C HW ARNAV REACTS, WIL WAIT :)
Arma thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing in the world has brought me so much relief. Thanks a ton.
I was so disheartened recently and deserved something positive like this.
Yippe can't wait to see this happen
Am so happy am so happy 😃 
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Thankyou so much ZEE!!! MISSED YOU HEAPS!😃
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Post cannot be quoted.

thanks by listening dis that khushi innocence will be prove i wanna be happy but extending and dragging six month marriage its 2 long i hope it  might not happened when d tym cv plan to show clear mu ...we might not loose interest for the show ...
debby_11 thumbnail
u r an angel dear...u dont know u made the viewers so happy...love u dear :)