Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi_t

loved the update...just wow...plzzz update the next part soon πŸ˜

thanku so much..i will surely update soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Surya,sorry for my late comment.I really enjoyed this chapter.The intimate moment between Uday and Manyata did help us to understand more about their feelings for each other.It was beautifully described.So what is the truth that Uday wants to share with Manyata...even I am eager to know.I loved the flirtatious Uday a lot and bechaari Manyata she is deeply in love with her husband but is unable to give in to her feelings due to Akash.I loved reading her thought process.At least here she is easier to empathise with.Thank you for this wonderful chapter.looking forward to the next one so please update soonπŸ˜ƒ

thanku so much dear..i'am more than happy that you commented...well i just wanted to express Manyata-Uday's growing attraction plus i wanted to give a insight of what they were feeling...more than the shows Manyata, i have tried to sketch her character in such a way where the readers can understand & her & her feelings..well the truth which is going to be out, is surely going to change Uday-Manyata's lives, for good or for the worse only time would tell..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i will surely update as soon as i can..thanks once again..😊

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi SuryaπŸ€— how are u yaar?
To be honest each time i read ur FF i visualize the scenesπŸ˜ƒ kash tum DEK ki Cv hoti tho manveer scenes would fabulousDay Dreaming God bless u dear πŸ€—
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update Surya!πŸ‘
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritika_11

Lovely update Surya!πŸ‘

thanks Ritika...😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Hi SuryaπŸ€— how are u yaar? me good yaar..aaj kal tho aur bhi zyada good, because i'am simply loving to see the arrogant, ruthless Prince Udayveer Singh, back in action in DEK..& Manyata ko tho jhatke pe jhatka milling & me khushhh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tum kaisi ho..πŸ€—
To be honest each time i read ur FF i visualize the scenesπŸ˜ƒ i'am glad the way i write, you can imagine what i write..that is really a very big thing for a writer...πŸ˜ƒ
kash tum DEK ki Cv hoti tho manveer scenes would fabulous😍 God bless u dear πŸ€—awww...thankooo so much for the compliment..me blushing & i'am over-whelmed...☺️