Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
:D
*edited *
YAy , he is finally in LONDON 😊 though i am scared ,but atleast they will meet 😉
i like the undefined bond between anjali and adity!! anjali needs someone like aditya !! 
and the last part , OMG my jawsdropped down >> will they be meeting >??
i am so so excited for the next update !! 
awesome update dear !! loved it 😃
Edited by crazy44 - 12 years ago
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope that arnav is really on the roads outside to where she was running...seems to be weird but...kya karoon...its ARHI...cant see them suffering...
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MAIN AGAYI! oo la la! yeh ka? hear I thought you were going to meet them up 😭 its ok I shall wait. Also what an update? 😆 it was really good, Arnav knew? :O how? he has been stalking her hasn't he? naughty na nav! but I can see love is in the air for aditya and anjali its so adorable. I love the hesitance Anjali had << does that make gramatical sense? 😕 ahh well. But I love how she felt at ease once she spoke to him. And I am literally squelling for the next update 😆 HURRY UP AND UPDATE NEXT!  😆 does Khush khush feel like that because he is actually coming? So I can't wait! *SQUEELLS* ok I'm going now 😆 Taaa Taa *Waves*

-Aashifa
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update !!!!!!! It was superb !!!!!
Loved Anjali and Aditya conversation !!!!!! And also the part where Anjali tells NK was cute !!!!!!
Hope it's the real Arnav on the street !!!!!!!!!
No precap !!!! 😭
Can't wait to read the next part !!!!
Update soon !!!!
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
That was awesome.
Loved it. So Khushi is chasing after the real Arnav.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😉
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was a great part, Harshitha! I cannot wait for them to meet each other. There seems to be a start to Anjali-Aditya chemistry. And that's a wonderful banner.
gujuprincez08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! You just left us hanging!!!!!!! Glad that Khushi and Arnav are living right next to each other! I hope you continue soon! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sanjeewi15 thumbnail
dats real Arnav right who is standing across the street... waiint for the next part
insanelycrazy thumbnail
ughhh!! u know i wrote these 2 long comments for this one and htily... but than my jackass of a lap top got hanged so i had to re start it :( sooo annoying... i hate that cus i have 2 remember wat i said, and write it again :(

harshi jii! i think the CVs ka bhoot has got into you na?! not giving spoilers and stuff?? hehehehe.. but i like that it kind of leaves the suspense of wats gonna happen... i hate it too but i like it also... do i make sesne though? 😕
anyways awesome update!! arnav is going to london!! yayyiee.. and i'm so sure that arnav she saw is actually the real one, but she'll think its the fake one, but it will actually be the real one, and she'll talk to him like its the real one... ughh. i think i've got u all confused again... :/ but i have a question.. how those the fake one dissapear with the real coming? is it a sciency/psycological thing? i don't get it, i've always been crap at science. btw i tend to predict ALOT, so u can tell me to shut up whenever u want to haan? i swear!

the update was awesome! i can't wait to read wat you've got planned for adi and anjali i think they'll be cutee together. they already have this unsaid thing going on between them. soo cool :) and poor anjali yaar, she deserves a nicey..

and NK is back!! *woot woot*  i love that guy, he's simply adorable and cute.. he's such a nice soul and stuff! u have something planned for him and lav na? they will be cute together!! awwieee..

awesome update re! it was flawless.. i'm so glad arnav is back and i love the way u left it in the end, so we can get curious and stuff!  the whole part with aranv gone and arnav there. it was amazing (i'm sooo sick of saying awesome :P )
asrksr thumbnail
Awesome!!but How could you leave us hanging like this!plz plz continue soon. Cant wait dear!