Posted: 12 years ago
oh wow.

I just like this FF. 
Please continue.

Can't wait for the next update :)
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A lovely FF and an amazing banner. Just read all the chapters to date and am looking forward to more. I would love a PM when you update.
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woop Woop party time harshu!! Congratulations on the new thread, im sure we are going to have loads more threads for this FF. The banner for your FF is amazing harshu! Thanks for sending me a PM, i thought at first i wasnt going to recieve one but then thought naah harshu wouldnt do that to me would she????

Awww you started the update in the best way possible harshu! Im missing NK so much at the moment and for him to nearly burst into tears thinking about khushi was shooo cute!

Haiii i felt so bad for arnav waking up and still only remembering khushi! I read the OS again just to remind myself of what happened 😆. Hmmm i do feel bad for anjali that she tried so hard to mother arnav but in reality your mother is always going to be irreplaceable. Team anjali, with special agents payal and nandkishore!! Im loving it.

Harshu i loved the scene between anjali and aditya! It was totally amazing and i really see there being a connection between the two! Hmm interesting that lavany has an apartment right opposite khushis! What better place for arnav to be staying when he arrives in london!

Harshu i dont know what to say about the last part of the update! Im lost for words to be honest. The way you described khushi getting so distraught when the hallucination of arnav left khushi. It was an amazing scene and seriously i cant describe it in  words! Oooh how evil harshu leaving us with no precap!

Cant wait for the next update! Please update soon i dont think i have the patience left in me to wait too long! Plus i need something to distract me from watching the IPL. My mum shouts at me cos i spend half the day watching the IPL😆

xxx
rozi
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update the arnav she saw outside was the real arnav its  not her imagaintion. Hope arnav is there and they come face to face thanks for the pm.  
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooeeehh Anjali and Aditya huh? They would be cute together ( she repeated her last comment to you) I love how La and Aditya are trying to get them together, for khushis sake! Plus, I dont know how you came up with this, ive never read it before and I love it! The fact that she sees arnav everywhere! So original I love! Plus the last part was very sad, she saw the real arnav so she stopped seeing the ghost arnav? And now shes gonna run into the street!! Uh-Oh! I wonder what their reactions will be when they see eachother! Awesome update!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how evil...leaving us hanging like that!!!

curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg ! intense !! btw love the name : havisham dance institute .. did u get the name havisham from Great Expectations by any chance??

UPDATE SOON!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Very nice update. Interesting and emotional.
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!just waiting for Arnav's reaction when he sees khushi!!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
seriously!?
SERIOUSLY!?!?
who the hell ends an update there? -______-