you know what's more annoying than the show?

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The Answer is:  Bashers!!

Oh. My. God.  I cant even BEGIN to explain how annoying and irritating and frustrating all these bashing/hating posts are.

Yes, I understand that the show is CRAWLING.  Yes, I understand that majority isnt happy with what's happening in the show right now.  but Bashing is NOT the solution here people.

1. Have you tried to watch the earlier episodes when Arnav was always on and on and on about Khushi's status and what not?  wasnt that crawling?

2.  people wanted the story to move forward and it did in the form of the ArHi contract marriage and suddenly people are all bashful and angry.

3. do you even realize how much work every member of the IPKKND team puts in to put a single episode up for  us?

4.  At least we dont get to see the typical saas-bahu / devrani-jethani kitchen drama in this show.

5.  Every show has ups and downs.  after constantly being "up" since it started, the show has experienced a down.  True fans will stick with the show through the gray clouds for they see the ray of sunlight.

Please be respectful and dont bash.  if you have opinions, there are ways to express it.  bashing is NOT one of them.  Try and respect other viewrs who watch this show.  try and respect every member of the IPKKND team.  try and respect this forum because its not a place that needs to be overflowing with hateful comments.
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know!! Its so irritating!! 

everybody is on like 'blah blah'  I literally hate it! Thats why I never respond to those posts ever! I am team ArHi and i support of them to be justified in their positions. 
BaruunSobti thumbnail
Soo agree with youuu there! calm your farm PEOPLE! this is a drama serial, its not a MOVIE! anywaays IPK, i've gotcha backk.. i'll never leave youusss, imma gonna staaay until this Drama finishes! (happily) of coarse! ;) butt yeaah GREAT POST dear!
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You are SOOO right! The bashes are just so irritating! if you don't like the show, then DON'T WATCH! Don't come onto this forum and make a post about how much you HATE the show!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think it's called "bashing."Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. We are all die-hard ArHi fans too. We can't just always love them. Sure, the team behind IPKKND puts a lot of effort behind the episodes, and we always give them the due credit when needed. But it's not possible to praise the show when it's going nowhere. 😊
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
200 % AGREE WITH YOU ! I am so HAPPY to read your post !
Amazing ! We true fans will leave no stone unturned in supporting our show !
Thanks !

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I don't think it's called "bashing."Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. We are all die-hard ArHi fans too. We can't just always love them. Sure, the team behind IPKKND puts a lot of effort behind the episodes, and we always give them the due credit when needed. But it's not possible to praise the show when it's going nowhere. 😊

I'm not asking people to love the show.  I admit to being annoyed by it too but everyone's acting like this is the only show that has experienced a down.  i mean come onnn.  The situation isnt exactly happy i the show and this was very much expected whenever Arnav found out the truth.  its almost like people dont know what they want to see exactly.

I'm not saying praise the show either.  all I'm saying is...there is a proper way to express opinions.  Dont make your opinions sound like facts because then they sound bashful.

That is all.  i've read a few opinions on the fact that the show is moving slow and its annoying and it didnt come across as bashing simply because the writers of the post knew how to express an opion rather than insulting.
laadgovernor thumbnail
Yeah I was thinking about that also and i also agree. when I was watching past episodes i noticed how Arnav would always something extremely horrible and what not. 

Originally posted by: laadgovernor

Yeah I was thinking about that also and i also agree. when I was watching past episodes i noticed how Arnav would always something extremely horrible and what not. 

exactly and it all becaume really repetitive and the show seemed like it was stuck in one spot..no one said anything then...and right now when something similar happens everyone is noticing because they want ArHi to unite...If you really analyze the show..i dont think its crawling per se...there are very subtle hints and indications for the future track..All of this anger from Arnav and Khushi and all these fights are clearly leading up to something BIG.  i dont understand how people fail to see this!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely. Lets give some constructive criticism if we can, but negative comments really affect us more than being upset by an episode or whatever not going right with the show. We should just take it easy. Now it may be on the down side a little, but it will pick-up again! So, lets not spread any negativity.
Its a daily soap, not a movie and its beautifully, but slowly depicts the inner emotions. I really love the show, enjoyed the story so far and enjoying the story now.
You are right, it clicked to my mind too that how much effort it takes on the part of the tram to put forth a show! Our favourite actors are working so hard for us guys, can't we be a little more supportive and respectful to them, for the sake of a show we all love, particularly when it needs our support?