Anandi needs to be prettier

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Current Anandi's face is kind of older looking.we need a more beautiful Anandi to match Gowry. What do you think folks?even the new Gehna looks younger to Anandi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want her taller. The young Anadi was tall and the grown up Anandi is pretty short...
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For the ones who want a younger Anandi, keep in mind that the actress who plays her is only 19-20. Anandi is not a teenager anymore. 

And  I don't understand this post. She's extremely pretty, better than Gauri I think (Gauri is cute in her own way, but nothing glamorous). She might need a new style (not so much jewelry for example) but I would not say that she is not pretty. 
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: megustajalebi

For the ones who want a younger Anandi, keep in mind that the actress who plays her is only 19-20. Anandi is not a teenager anymore. 

And  I don't understand this post. She's extremely pretty, better than Gauri I think (Gauri is cute in her own way, but nothing glamorous). She might need a new style (not so much jewelry for example) but I would not say that she is not pretty. 

Totally agree with you. Anandi is much more beautiful than Gauri. I think she looks older because of the way she is dressed. But even with that she look far more beautiful than GAuri.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are we putting in a wishlist here ?

I want my hair to be way way longer than it is right now.

Oh sorry ! this was about characters - ok. I want Gauri's mother to hit her head on something and have amnesia. And then, I want Gauri to wake up with a normal brain an dnot a vicious twisted one. 

By the way - who r we writing to ?  Is this Santa ? πŸ˜²
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From which angle anandi is looking old? I dnt find even single wrinkle on her face.
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good god, Anandi already looks like a young girl... I don't want any younger looking one otherwise they might as well have just kept Avika. Second, I love her features and coloring. She's stunning in my eyes. Gauri is pretty too. Both girls are just gorgeous. As for height, Anandi is petite... so what? And Gauri is tall... and point is? I see no need to put any character's looks down because to me both have their own charm. I just don't get these kind of posts... sigh πŸ˜• πŸ˜” Edited by Shaista33 - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
 i think anandi loks prettier and as compared to gauri in village outlook also she looks good so  she has her own personality nd now she is shown 24-25 so she is best for it ther is no need inner beauty is better than outer 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
praytusha  bannerjee public vote se aayi thi .director ne 3 ladkiyon ko introduce kiya tha jisme jisko sabse jyaada public vote degi wohi anandi ka role play karegi.yaani serial aane se pehle hi sub ko pata tha ki pratyusha bannerjee kaisi dikhti hai Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Jan50

Current Anandi's face is kind of older looking.we need a more beautiful Anandi to match Gowry. What do you think folks?even the new Gehna looks younger to Anandi.

I fail to understand whom exactly u r talking about? Is it Pratyusha/Anjum/don't know gehna's name...or Anandi/gauri/gehna?   Cause if u r talking about looks then it must be about the actors, right? Please clarify so that i can give my few cents on this topicπŸ˜›..
Edited by -Perseus- - 12 years ago