Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Garimaaa! *hugs and kisses* :))

Thank you meri jaan! Roz yahin mila kar - I am always here :))

Annna...hun...me misses u and ur post...today chutti naa...isliye caught up on Sathuu thread...varna i come back home by 7 in eve...😭😭 and til then aal u ppls r gone...😭
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathikri

what an honor Satya.. garima is now kushi of our forum.. ðŸ˜†

Aur nahi tho kya Prathima,

Nafrat isse paas aana na de aur Mohabbat aur bhi dhoor kheenchke jaaye  ... while we gopikas  have our merry dance urf fashion shows with Arnav 😉
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

haan yaar.. global recog is too small for a celeb like u so i thought of solar system recog.. ðŸ˜†

solar system recognition???????? 

omggg...😆

i pheeel Honored...

thankooos  my phamily and phriends...hello hi bye bye...😆

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 
prathikri thumbnail

Annna...hun...me misses u and ur post...today chutti naa...isliye caught up on Sathuu thread...varna i come back home by 7 in eve...😭😭 and til then aal u ppls r gone...😭

u lucky girl u come home by 7 & can watch the show.. i come back at 10 & i miss all the fun here 
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Aur nahi tho kya Prathima,

Nafrat isse paas aana na de aur Mohabbat aur bhi dhoor kheenchke jaaye  ... while we gopikas  have our merry dance urf fashion shows with Arnav 😉

😲😲😲

i hope u r not the GOPI BOOHU????????

😆😆

n mohabbat hume pass laegi...coz end mein jeet love ki hoti hai...😆😆

so soorry Gopikas...find ur own Ahem-was...🤣

😆
😲
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathikri

solar system recognition???????? 

omggg...😆

i pheeel Honored...

thankooos  my phamily and phriends...hello hi bye bye...😆

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 

what???????????????????? spolier??????????? kahan kaise kab??????? kidhar??????

praths??????

wait wait lemme check yaar...oo god..
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tanthya - a fabulous analysis for a fabulous episode! Kudos to you and Doodleberry for all your efforts

My heart sank when I read some of the negative comments about this episode prior to watching it myself. I was almost swayed to give it a miss! Now that would have been a real shame!

Today's episode reminded me about what I love about this show - when it gets it right that is! A tight script, grippingly layered dialogues and superb acting from our very capable and talented lead actors, who nail it every time, regardless of the shoddy writing at times

x

prathikri thumbnail

😲😲😲

i hope u r not the GOPI BOOHU????????

😆😆

n mohabbat hume pass laegi...coz end mein jeet love ki hoti hai...😆😆

so soorry Gopikas...find ur own Ahem-was...🤣

😆
😲

oh no i would rather sucide than be gopi bahu ðŸ˜† one gopi & ahem are enough in this telly world. 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea.nymph

Well, in the morning I wrote about Arnav's character in yesterday's episode, going on to Khushi's angle.

Actually, there's not much to write about Khushi, since yesterday Arnav's character had a lot of growth, transformation and improvement, not that Khushi's character didn't have. Anyway, let's get down to it.

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA

The more I think about her in the last few episodes, the more she comes across as a wife now. Her actions, her words, the way she argues with Arnav, though the spark and fire do still match the old Khushi, there is a slight new edge to her character - that of a wife.

In the green room showdown between Khushi-Arnav, where Khushi attempts to make Arnav finish his Ranjha dialogue, the way in which she says, 'Ab hameshaa ki tarah yaha se chale jaaeeiyein', is a very wife-like statement. A wife who knows her husband next action, his next words, his next behaviour.

I'm glad to see that the CV's are continuing with this new edge to her... we saw it in yesterday's episode too, when Arnav's questions about her wehereabouts, Khushi neck-deep in frustration says that she is irritated with his threats, and that she never felt like she is his wife, that he accepts her as his wife as and when he pleases, thereby making a mockery of marriage (we know the high regard Khushi has for marriage - her dreamy plans about it etc.). Besides this, she hits the mark when she tells him that he never lets out what's in his heart because of his ego. (That was very impressive by her).

No matter how many times Arnav tried getting an answer from her, Khushi kept blocking his efforts as she has learnt by now that whatever she says, Arnav will refuse to believe her, no matter if it's the truth, she knows sub-consciously, that he is clouded by something, that he is prejudiced...

Khushi has grown to understand Arnav for the person he is - she is still in the beginning stages, but it's there... slow growth (which I wish would speed up).. anyway, getting back to her, Khushi has really had it with this man ever since he did not finish his Ranjha dialogue (again, I'm glad the CV's continued Khushi-Arnav's fury, anger and intense arguments since the past three days!)

Plus, we have to remember that the creepo made a move on her again... and I think any woman would really explode with such happenings, (I just wish she had kicked Shyam though.. a nice solid one!) Sighh.. that'll happen only in my day dreams...

sorry, getting back to Khushi, she also did well by telling him to 'nikaalo apna bewajah ka gussa, bematlab ka chillana' - that really did it! It instigated Arnav to nearly disclosing the truth behind their marriage. if she applied her mind she would get the answers to her questions - Arnav laid a whole tokri of hints yesterday:

1. "Tum ghar mein sabko khush karne ke liye kar rahi ho"

2. mujhe tumhaari tarah accha banne ka natak karna nahi aata

3. Tumne kya kiya, kya karne ki koshish ki,

4. Karni padi (shaadi) dammit, varna pata nahin tum doosre ke zindagi se toh...

5. Main tumse nafrat karta hoon, iska matlab ye nahin ki main saare duniya se nafrat karta hoon (this is one of the BIGGEST hints KKGSR!)

if she only (I actually feel like yelling out to her) - Khushi, pay attention to what he says!! Read between the lines!! I just saw the SBS segment and though I'm a bit disappointed with the 'bhoot' and all, it still remains to be seen whether Khushi will try to make sense of what Arnav has been telling her.

Nothing much to say really, the others have already come up with great points, so won't repeat the same ones here... Let's see how our Friday episode goes... with the bhoot segment looming for next week, my expectations are totally low for any proper development towards clearing the MU.

I am Impressed, Nymph ...

Agreed Khushi is turning into a wife and even more surprisingly Arnav is letting her !! he is not cutting hr down to size  ...if u look at the relationship...they are exhibiting all the signs of newly married couples ..both getting angry , exploding and then getting mesmerized again...

Yes, Khuhsi has whole pithara of clues now in comparison to Anrav's measly collections.. as Khushi is supposed to be the intuitive one, she must have already deduced it but  she is not channeling her mind in this direction [ which is a surprise to me]
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Tanthya - a fabulous analysis for a fabulous episode! Kudos to you and Doodleberry for all your efforts

My heart sank when I read some of the negative comments about this episode prior to watching it myself. I was almost swayed to give it a miss! Now that would have been a real shame!

Today's episode reminded me about what I love about this show - when it gets it right that is! A tight script, grippingly layered dialogues and superb acting from our very capable and talented lead actors, who nail it every time, regardless of the shoddy writing at times

x

Thank God, u did not get swayed..I just loved the episode after many days

Thank You for appreciating the post, dear ..

@ Bold, Bingo 😃