Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Very nice precap...I hope we will have a hilarious episode in the starting of the next week...😃😃

i also think it will be rocking...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Golu toh golu hi hain

he thinkz he cannot handle kidz so expert advice is needed
we hav seen him saying abt how difficult parenting is...he's seen vik  parenting😉

i also think raya is fear from having child...as they think it is to difficult to handle child...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

Bacche ke bareme Suggestion aur oh bhi Neha  aur Vikram se yaar bohot maza aane wale hai , can't wait 4 monday.

i am also tooexcited...it will be rocking...i wish nevi will surly meet with raya...on monday...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

what i was ROFl-ing like anything...i mean Golu ji wants to ask NeVI about this😆😆

i am sure ram will not going to ask how to have child...he will ask to how to save from such situation...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan-of-phulwa

i am sure...ram will not ask nevi how to have child...he is asking how to save from this situation..as priya said...vo to hame bache peda karne ko hi kahege...

golu is not bholu...how forget about 12th mar...

Yes I agree with you, otherwise it will be really weird and stupid, Priya and Ram are sensible people, and yes they know how to have kids😆 I feel that they are overwhelmed with Dadli's sudden bomb, and Ram thinks since VikNhe are exp in this field with 3 kids they can take their suggestion to save them from this situation.😃waiting for Monday's episode.
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Yes I agree with you, otherwise it will be really weird and stupid, Priya and Ram are sensible people, and yes they know how to have kids😆 I feel that they are overwhelmed with Dadli's sudden bomb, and Ram thinks since VikNhe are exp in this field with 3 kids they can take their suggestion to save them from this situation.😃waiting for Monday's episode.

i agree with u...as priya said that nevi also said them to have child...it saw that ram is not going to ask how to have child...i wish on mon nevi will meet with raya..it will be rocking...