Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar, Ram wants to take Vikram nd Neha's help in how to have children. ROFL. Golu na hamesha Golu hi hain
Golu toh golu hi hain
he thinkz he cannot handle kidz so expert advice is needed
we hav seen him saying abt how difficult parenting is...he's seen vik  parentingπŸ˜‰

Lekin Priya ke bachhe usi ki tarah sensible honge yaar. Abhi pregnancy bhi nahi hain aur Ram ko child management ki chintha hain. Golu was so kissable in the precap
Originally posted by ravichitra

Yaar, Ram wants to take Vikram nd Neha's help in how to have children. ROFL. Golu na hamesha Golu hi hain
What?  He wants VIKHA to help in how to "HAVE" children or how to "RAISE" children?  Isnt there a BIG difference between the two??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  If it is the former, then yes, golu tho golu heee hain!
Bacche ke bareme Suggestion aur oh bhi Neha  aur Vikram se yaar bohot maza aane wale hai , can't wait 4 monday.
Originally posted by jayashs

What? He wants VIKHA to help in how to "HAVE" children or how to "RAISE" children? Isnt there a BIG difference between the two??? πŸ˜ƒ If it is the former, then yes, golu tho golu heee hain!

That is what makes the precap look cho cho cho innocent. Priya 1st said not to call them but later irritated says theek hain karlijiye phone. Neha is gonna eat him raw. Hahaha
what i was ROFl-ing like anything...i mean Golu ji wants to ask NeVI about thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

<font color="#993300">what i was ROFl-ing like anything...i mean Golu ji wants to ask NeVI about thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Yes Nancy absolutely. This is what i call a precap. Romantic yet innocent
Very nice precap...I hope we will have a hilarious episode in the starting of the next week...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i am sure...ram will not ask nevi how to have child...he is asking how to save from this situation..as priya said...vo to hame bache peda karne ko hi kahege...

golu is not bholu...how forget about 12th mar...