Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i only got to see a few scenes... n whatever i saw was; in mami's words a repeat telecast!!! 😡
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously SJ i have been noticing that nowadays my interest in the serial has started to really wane to such an extent that even  the most provocative of posts in IF does not bother me much as it used to before. I feel such an ennui and lethargy that I dont want to expend any further energy on defending/ arguing about something I see slowly fading right before my eyes.
This serial has really started the downward spiral to something so mediocre that I have started wondering what was it that caught my imagination so feverishly which is a real pity. I found myself looking at some old episodes from July Aug and cannot believe this is the same IPKKND today🤢😭

Talking about loyalty to the show-I dont think I would be like a rat deserting a sinking ship but making a prudent decision to move to a more sturdy boat if this continues.

What the hell was today all about? Both have lost the spark and that Rabbe Ve- I ended up forwarding it and now in retrospect find myself thinking the first time he let her fall was really well executed and there was real hatred there and ergo more juice to the scene.
Has the cult of personality or the over hype or over hysteria created the mess that IPKKND is now in today?
I dont know what to expect any more and have no expectations- ergo no premeditated resentments and am just going to watch what I like and let go of that which I have no control over.

P.S. Why should our Titanic sink? Have I missed something?😕

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Smriti ðŸ¤—

Thanks for launching a new ship for us to board...

The Arhi face-off was more of the same...nothing new. I'll tell you what to say..don't you dare do this, blah blah blah
Why did you marry me, what did I do..blah blah blah  Rabba Vey?!!!!

And what the heck...to bring back the MU track back on track they had to show such a pathetic thing as Anjali telling Khushi not to tell Chhotey...is he pregnant too?! Why should he be protected?

Please don't tell me they're gonna show nonsense like this for the remaining 3 weeks!

🤣
🤣
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I feel exactly as you've said SJ!! 
I just don't know to feel really about the show..each episode leaves me more frustrated than the last... each exciting moment is allowed to crash down after a beautiful peak...

I feel like pushing my tv screen really hard...if the story moves forward instead of circles... -__-Edited by rakrasirutsak - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Infofan

Smriti ðŸ¤— you echo my thoughts, again😃

Just how much notice does the channel give to PH before ending the show? I hope enough time to tie the loose ends. At the rate IPK is loosing loyal viewers and the fact that CVs dont have much to offer in terms of a story besides a flimsy MU, how long can the show continue?

I am not holding my breath to ever get to know ASR's past. Even the leads look bored with the same old crap they are asked to do, IMHO.

Hola Nandi - where art thou?? HAven't spoken, imed or msged in a LONG TIME

You know I cuold buy the MU for drama's sake,but you can't hold it over my head like the sword of Damocles for over two months. Even in the most pathetic of serials, a big MU or a plot only lasts for a month, after that they move or create other plots.

How bad would it be for ASR to find out the truth and then repair the damage, while khushi doesnt give in an inch. that would be fun to watch.

So we got fancy dress, delhi mein bali, all sorts of rasms, holi, holi-confession, business of KKGSR in the span of two months with nary a pip-squeak on MU. hummphhh

Lurvebooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: enigma17

Hi Priya🤗
How are you?
I take it it was yet another enthralling episode by the posts here.

Hi Annie, Priya 🤗
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

that and then, oh, tomorrow khushi will forget Shyam's assault. Isn't she worried about shyam, is she not  scared to be under teh same roof as him? I would be.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I dont know smiriti but what are they so scared to move the story forward , wasnt the same scenes and diaIogues shown aIready

What is it going so wrong

or are they promoting ipI

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Seriously SJ i have been noticing that nowadays my interest in the serial has started to really wane to such an extent that even  the most provocative of posts in IF does not bother me much as it used to before. I feel such an ennui and lethargy that I dont want to expend any further energy on defending/ arguing about something I see slowly fading right before my eyes.

This serial has really started the downward spiral to something so mediocre that I have started wondering what was it that caught my imagination so feverishly which is a real pity. I found myself looking at some old episodes from July Aug and cannot believe this is the same IPKKND today🤢😭

Talking about loyalty to the show-I dont think I would be like a rat deserting a sinking ship but making a prudent decision to move to a more sturdy boat if this continues.

What the hell was today all about? Both have lost the spark and that Rabbe Ve- I ended up forwarding it and now in retrospect find myself thinking the first time he let her fall was really well executed and there was real hatred there and ergo more juice to the scene.
Has the cult of personality or the over hype or over hysteria created the mess that IPKKND is now in today?
I dont know what to expect any more and have no expectations- ergo no premeditated resentments and am just going to watch what I like and let go of that which I have no control over.

P.S. Why should our Titanic sink? Have I missed something?😕

😊
How are things? How is your mum?
Getting better I hope
Cannot make any comments on today's episode as I have not watched it
So in all seriousness I am an intruder here with nothing much to contribute
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hold on smriti...the MU is at its final phase..hope so😕atleast they need to show some fb how he tortured his poor wife after the MU is cleared..the scene were he cries and bang his head on the ground...but wait..after his is over its her turn so it goes round and round