Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: d.padmini

means a c-night 2...wow I would love it...I don't think Sidhi is pregnant..doc didn't say anything.. ..even she was earlier ..after all this miscarriage was sure to happen..  but really wish anand jap ends soon...

yaa I am relieved too that she is not pregnant otherwise doctors would have informed them about it ...but it kept me nervous through out the episode today... everytime the doctor spoke, I thought he was gonna say she is pregnantπŸ˜†...especially in the last scene when he was like "kal takk toh humein pata hee nahin tha ke..." I thought he would say "ke woh maa banne wali hai"πŸ˜†
yaa agar Siddhi is not pregnant then Consummation no. 2 is definitely happening soon...as CVs will make Veena mata's words come true ...but I hate it when she says "Ananad aane wala hai"
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey bhagawaan..I am tired of this Veena anand jap..she did not spare us even in the hospital...if CVs want to bring the pregnancy track, why the hell doctors didn't tell anything about pregnancy... please some one take her away and admit her to mental asylum

agree padmini, 
take me with you if you go to kill her πŸ˜†
today not only us the whole chopra family , kapil andshilpa were also annoyed by her behaviour πŸ˜‘
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waise consummation -1 se anand ane wala tha..kya pata C-2 se anandi ajaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Phenyl thumbnail

Hey bhagawaan..I am tired of this Veena anand jap..she did not spare us even in the hospital...if CVs want to bring the pregnancy track, why the hell doctors didn't tell anything about pregnancy... please some one take her away and admit her to mental asylum

if u find some lawyer who can save me 4m punishment for killin veena then im ready to kill her.but one more problem.kunal caught richa's throat for just tryin to shoot siddhi suppose if i kill veena maybe even i hav to go to jail wearing dat patti around my neck like thakral.jokes apart even im fed up wid her.sum1 just put a baby in her hand saying its anand.then she wil recover.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i shall take out funds from my savings and happily give supari to kill veena if she continues wth anand jaap 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
kaha se layegi siddhi anand ko😲? uski chita toh aag main jal gayi 🀒...agar bury kiya hota toh siddhi atleast uska skeleton toh leke a sakti veena mata ki tasalli ke liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree.she was just hard to handle 2day
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly...please CV kill veena...fed up of her😑...we will asure u raise in TRP.😑
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgumi82

waise consummation -1 se anand ane wala tha..kya pata C-2 se anandi ajaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

@ πŸ€£ ek toh aanand upar se aanadi dangerous combination hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by roshani45 - 12 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Veena's tooo much...
now this is torturing d viewers like anything...uff...
-Rojaa- thumbnail

means a c-night 2...wow I would love it...I don't think Sidhi is pregnant..doc didn't say anything.. ..even she was earlier ..after all this miscarriage was sure to happen..  but really wish anand jap ends soon...

and doctor said she was operated and had a lot blood lost , I'm 100% sure sidhi insnt pregnant