showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok...trying to be logical here Zoha...if something significant to come, will it come on thursday?? If khushi does give some kind of confession, would not that be on friday?? So, some who left would come back, what happens? And loosers like me who never left will come back anyway!!
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No zoha don't get irritated ...SEE you only told me that in 2062 the truth will be out and we will see them DOING together without hatred and finally we all will be happy to see "HAPPY UNION"
 of ARHI together

RABBA VEEE...

Edited by garlic - 12 years ago
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Zoha jaan! You were the ONE person on this forum that always spread positive reassurances  even when the show was in the depths of despair. You know when CVs need to make a change when Zoha herself is fed up. ðŸ˜†
Seriously, this show is great but they just need to stick to the essence. It's been lost somewhere in this whole mess. This baseless "tu tu mein mein" is not getting us anywhere. You're right, they said it all today, but they NEVER came to the point. 
Anyways, I always keep my fingers crossed but let's just hope the CVs don't take this too far down where they cannot redeem themselves. 
~Puja~
Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: barun2297

i never thought u wud eva rite a post against ipkknd:(
i reali enjoyed the episode, such major fights r necessary 4 d story 2 progress!

Kya karoon yaar, i had a lot of expectations today,, atleast he should have saifd the reason, or she should have blurted out, that spoiler of confession probably had me!!! i was full on with anticipation!
neverbefore thumbnail
Your do do dialogue would have been better than the re-hash dialogue we actually got...at least then we'd finally have proof that the CVs have lost it and our mental states could go back to normal knowing that we're never going to get any sense!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 the do's that dont happen...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
maybe we will see what they do in the bedroom ..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked today epi story moving nw n i dnt think they back where they were.
Ye kaha agye hum yunhi sath sath chaltey
humain milna hi tha humdam kisi rah p bhi chaltey
this is cvs saying to u zoha. :-)
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
zoha dii calm down you were the most optimistic person here naa...
aise nahin chalega...

i guess the intensity is rising up and up and the balloon is gonna burst very soon...

yeh sanju baba ki akashwani hain...😉

just cheer up naa...

desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG totally tell me about it! like wth?! even the dialogues are not making sense anymore, just say something clear for once dammit!! it's unbelievable!! ðŸ˜¡