rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear we hav reached chap 15 waiting for part 9 n10
missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part9-enjoy

Suddenly the peon came running in the corridor with a mop in his hand.Arnav asked him what happened and he said that the principle is on round.

Arnav and khushi looked at each other and khushi told arnav that she doesn't want the principle to see her punished.

Arnav quickly holded khushi's hand and they both ran towards the library.The principle then came in the corridor and found no one there.Arnav and khushi now had to return to the corridor otherwise they would be in a huge mess.

When they came out of the lib the principle was talking to the librarian and they could again not come out.But fortunately the principle went and now they both ran to the corridor and knelt down.

They both saw eachother's face and started laughing.Khushi told arnav that this was the most interesting escape of her life .

Now it was lunch break and also for them punishment break.They went to the auditorium and had their lunch.

It was now time to get back to the punishment.The punishment ws boring so arnav asked khushi lets play a game.Khushi asked him wat game and he told her that we r going to play "rock,paper,scissor".

Khushi did not know how to play and arnav taught her the way.

They both had a gala time and enjoyed each other's company.

Now it was hometime and they both were finally free.They both returned to their homes and now it was night .

Khushi was in her room and she was adjusting the curtains in her galleries.(khushi had two gallerie one which was opposite to arnav's gallery[small gallery] and the other had a small sofa cum bed [big gallery]where she used to sit and used to play her guitar.)

Khushi opened her small gallery and she sat down there for a while.Suddenly someone opened the window on the otherside and when she saw who it was to her good luck it was arnav.

Khushi was stunned to see him and he asked her why is she awake until now.

Khushi:I was busy adjusting my curtains and when I finished I thought of sitting here for a while.

Arnav:oh so ur family is awake.

Khushi:no

Arnav:remember today wat had happened .

Khushi:how can I forget.

Arnav:u remember the game?

Khushi:ofcourse.

Arnav:then lets play it again.

Khushi:sure

They both played the game till 1 o'clock.And now they both finally went to sleep.

Part10-enjoyyy

They both played the game till 1 o'clock.And now they both finally went to sleep.

It was morning and khushi did not wanted to go to school because she was still sleepy.But she somehow wokeup and went to school.Throughout their way they both were yawning and yawning.

Their first class was lib class so all the students were in the library but arnav and khushi stayed back in the class cuz they had to complete their missed work.

After luch break was their aerobics class and they all were in the aerobics room.

The teacher was teaching them some exercises when suddenly khushi's leg tripped.

ARNAV HOLDED HER HAND AND PROTECTED HER FROM SLIPPING.

Khushi thanked him and they both concentrated to the exercises.

The day got over and they sat in their buss .

Half the way their bus got some problem and they had to stop.

The driver told them that it will take one hour for the repairing and they'll have to wait.

The students said that they'll walk to their homes.

Everyone went to their own homes and some went with their parents.

Khushi and aranv also started moving.

(like and comment criticism is welcomed.Part 10  was short so sorry.im sorry cuz i wont be able to pm people who wrote in the comments to pm them but for part 11&12 just like this update and i will pm all of u {only|}sorry)

Edited by missdek - 12 years ago
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*RES

*Edit..

Yay... I'm 1st to comment..😃

Btw I just started reading your FF since y'day caught up with all the parts y'day itself.

Love it.. Keep continuing and update soon
Edited by smritz - 12 years ago
asr_n_kkg_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
luv it im 1st 2 lyk n 2nd to coment
i fink
xxx
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for pm...its really nice