ArShi FF College life

missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
character sketch:a 17 year ols adopted girl loves to wrie her diary and is interested in music.she lives in san fransisco with her step parents
 a 18 year old college boy.he lives a reserved life and is also khushi's neighbor
she is 17 and is a spoiled brat.

********************************************************************************************************
like and comment criticism is welcomed.special thanks to perfectangel love ya!!!!
********************************************************************************************************

Edited by missdek - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missdek thumbnail
index :

part 1 -pg 1

part 2 -pg 3

part3-pg 5

part 4-pg7

part 5 & 6-pg10

part 7 & 8-pg13

part 9-pg 15

part10-pg 18

part11-pg 23

part 12-pg 28
add me for pm's
Edited by missdek - 11 years ago
missdek thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_rockstar

love it!

you shud definitely continue...:)

plz pm me if u do...:)

thanks!

xoxo

thx sure will
Nice start..😃 do continue plz!❤️
inshuu thumbnail
awesome luv the character sketch !!
missdek thumbnail

(Important note:khushi is the only girl and she has only two brothers[rahul and sunny ]both elder than her.Arnav is the only child.There are no other characters of IPKKND but only khushi ,arnav and lavanya.)

"TUNNN TUNNN TUNNN TUNNN ".Khushi's alarm rang and she woke up with a smile on her face.she switched it off and she got ready and went downstairs where her stepmom was waiting for her:

Mom:khushi you silly girl do you realize the time right now.

Khushi:sorry mom actually I slept late last night.

Mom:oh really  every answer that starts with "actually" is a lie.

Khushi:no mom I wa..

Mom:shut up ,clean the utensils and have your breakfast.

Khushi:ya mom and do you know that today is the first day of my college

Mon:obviously how can I forrget  you fool.by the way your application form is on the table and don't get too exited  first go to the college and check if your name is ther on the admission list or not.

Khushi:yes mom.but how will I go to college, as in who will drop me there.

Mom:oh ya your father has arranged a bus service for you who will drop you and pick you from college.

Khushi:oh dad is so kind and plz thank him.

Khushi cleaned the utensils ,had her breakfast ,wore her bag,said goodbye to her mom and came out of the house wher the bus was waiting for her.she entered the bus and saw  tht there were only 2-5 girls and boys sitting but others were to be picked up at home time cuz their parents had left them on the first morning but khushi's parents were too busy to do this.

She reached college and saw a board on the college gate which read:" WELCOME FRESHERS TO ST.PATRICKS".

She was exited,nervous,worried and afraid. When she entered the college everyone stared at her cuz she wore:a long blue coloured shirt with black stripes and black tights.khushi felt out of place but she had this in her mind that she will make it up to fit in this place.when she entered the college she did not know where to look for the admission list.she asked the peon who told her the way.khushi went there but her eyes opened wideee seeing the incredible crowd.everyone was pushing eachother to reach the application list.khushi tried two to three times to make her way ther but she failed to do so.until suddenly two hands holded her back gently and helped her to the admission list.khushi turned back to see the kind man but he had vanished before khushi could thank him.khushi turned and read the admission list:

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-

K-KKKHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA

YEHHH SHE SHOUTED LOUDLY AND CAME  OUT ODF THE CROWD .she was so happy that she was now a student of this college.khushi wanted to share this with her mom but she was busy talking on the phone.khushi kept her BB inside and headed towards the principle office.she approached two girls who were busy gossiping with one another .she asked them wher is the principle's office and they started laughing at her.they told her, go straight up to the sixth  floor.

She told them thanxx and putted her first step on the first stair.suddenly a boy in grey coloured hood jacket told her that they are lying go saright and there ull find the princy's office and our college has only four floors.she couldn't see his face as he was turned towards the lockers .khushi had this really strange felling that the girls are lying but the boy is telling the truth and she followed the way the boy told her and he was actually telling the correct way.she turned back and again the  boy vanished.she knocked the door entered the office and asked princy to sign the application form. He signed  it and she read her class name "11-c".  she came out and went to the first floor and entered the class 11-c.she saw some boys siiting on the tables .she sat on one of the empty table's chair but the boys neared her and told her to get up.she got up and the boys strated bullying her .khushi ran to the corridor but the boys followed her.  she saw a board which read"emergency exit".she ran towards the door but suddenly someone holded her hand tightly and pushed her inside.khushi's heart stopped breating for a while as who is this?

(really sorry for grammatical errors .Like and comment , criticism is happily welcomed)

Edited by missdek - 12 years ago
asr_n_kkg_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
yay i replied 1st
plse p me further updates and add me
xxx
inshuu thumbnail
awesome update !!! keep up the good work update soon =) 
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that is great please PM me when you update
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful! Please pm me for all the following updates! This FF seems very promising... very promising indeed! 😉