@ Mais

Yesss of course a romantic VM 😳 

hayyeee

Edited by .-Wish-. - 12 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Poco

yeah I agree...their chemistry was intense today...so something good always comes out of the bad 😆😆😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i had asked so amny people about this DEK show ...they don't have any access to net but they still hate akash so much...i can't use those words as its not allowed on acc. to rules LOL from which he is referred too by people...

they r more like waiting for M to fall for UV.😆
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Pls let not discuss akash.i wont able restrain myself...its manveer manveer all the ways...M U WILL HAVE TO FALL FOR UV...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tanvi - everyone wants M to fall for UV :P Guess they kinda laid the foundation today...hope it is true. CVs tend to show something which in reality is something else altogether :P

Have to go now! Have some work to do aur light bhi jaane wali hai! Sorry Hina for not being much help :( How bout Pee Loon? Man! I am such a fail! :P

good night guys! :D
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-oDnE7aMU[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think of this song?? 😆
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Its good that she watched today's episode. At least that would make her think that DEK is worth watching. I had convinced one friend long time back to watch DEK with me & guess what.. the episode we ended up watching was the one with Akash-Manyata on the beach. She was like ' you want me to watch this?!?' I had nothing to say lol.
It was just bad timing :(

Lol if it were 2 weeks back I would not even have bothered to tell her the story 😆😆😆...let alone recommend watching it 😆😆...one of my friends also used to watch the show long back, well she watches almost every show on various channels ...she also left watching it after she saw Monash Monash and Monash in each epi 😆😆😆😆...she said the hero was such a put off 😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha done!
yahooo!
stupid bird, you are dead meat.
prachurya thumbnail
If anyone is trying to make a VM on the dance sequence then I wud suggest "Sholo Si" frm the movie Shabd
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

good night everyone.😉

Good nyt Polo, Manveerilicious dreams!