Dil ko choo jaati hain...

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear All,

Since this separation track, SK's expressions are so touching, his eyes speak volumes. Whether its his anguish at being away from Nidhi, , his helplessness, his lost look remembering his beloved while at work,  and the pain of it all shows beautifully on his face. Though I agree his dialogue delivery isn't the best always, but his emotions are depicted fabulously, he is very expressive. And I watch the episodes again and again to see his expressions, they're sooo sweet. Does anyone agree with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssktlk thumbnail
Only one person agrees? I thought would see more responses. Please put forth your views even if you disagree. Thanks

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love SK's expressions and keep watching some episodes repeatedly only for him.😳
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
1000000000000% agree
saou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Ji !!!! I am liking SK now a days . He is rocking ...πŸ‘
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moi also agrees with u...Both about the expressions and the dialogue delivery...Love his expressions...All his feelings show on his face and in his eyes...very expressive eyes...But SK has a very good voice...deep and resonant...what we call a deep baritone voice...Only here I find something lacking in his dialogue delivery...Wonder if I am wrong in thinking this way...
Armu4eva thumbnail
He is doing a decent job ... and i have liked him in his past shows!

The only thing that i feel he needs to work on is his dialogue delivery and pitch... baki i like him in his role!
ssktlk thumbnail
Yeah his dialogue need work certainly but he has a great voice and his eyes say it all πŸ˜›
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Armu4eva

He needs to inflict some feelings into his voice...That along with his deep voice will work wonders..and with his gr8 expressions and handsome look he will steal the show...
M.L.PriyaNaidu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SK is handsome having a cute smile and killer looks.
But a small  problem in dialouge  delivery  cause sometimes i dont understand his  dialouges.
but anyway i like him so much😊😊😊
he is a wonderful actor!