Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

HALLLO HAI JEE.πŸ˜ƒ..*Chirujee's ishtyle*😎

Hallo jee Hallo πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Did anyone see KSG-Jennifer intv..??
I saw it...They were very you know...cozy cozy types.😳...and they said There had been hard time i our relationship...and we were waiting to get together...and we would like to thank our fans for praying and wishing for us😳

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Payal-15

oh she is wid that DMG guy? I didn't knowπŸ˜†

DD...I thot so too...I have seen a scene or 2 or hers in DMG...n yes I agree she was better earlier...later I feel she just tries to be hyperactive n hyper-jolly for some reason πŸ˜†

yaa.. she'z with him big time...  and hyperactive and hyper jolly for whatever reason, makes her appear dumb and we have to bear that torture... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Divya di plzzz no Is pyaar ko whatever naam dun ke character ko beech mein mat lao😳

@Pallu...AAp aayi baahaar aayiπŸ˜ƒ
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

and abt Aamir Khan.. I have a 50-50 liking for him.. I like him for his perfection.. and sometimes he over does it... and I wonder, why does he do that everytime??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

U think he over does his perfectionπŸ˜†
I don't have much complains for him unless I watch his intv more than a certain time...THERE I think he really Does over do thingsπŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

I saw it...They were very you know...cozy cozy types.😳...and they said There had been hard time i our relationship...and we were waiting to get together...and we would like to thank our fans for praying and wishing for us😳

Everyone's on thanking spree these days.. how I wish...Stern Smile
Payal-15 thumbnail

I saw it..thoda saπŸ˜†
its good that they overcame all n are together...but they did 'Baby baby...' a little too muchπŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
BTW aaj mujhe Pallu ke thread par unres har haalat mein karna hai..that day my net went off...and then I was studying and studying and studying...
πŸ˜†
aur mujhe itne saare pages bhi stalk karne hainπŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Divya di plzzz no Is pyaar ko whatever naam dun ke character ko beech mein mat lao😳

@Pallu...AAp aayi baahaar aayiπŸ˜ƒ

I wanted to irritate someone with tht dialogue.. so who better... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise, how did ur exams go???
aysha_mayur thumbnail
OHH yes they were doing "Baby Baby"...but I was getting happy for their fans😳...LUCKY PPL...3-3 affairs ke baad they got  them togetehr..yahan toh ek se hi peecha nahi chhoot raha😳🀣