Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Komzie ke gaane khatam hue.. aur mere post shuru πŸ˜› 

I was seing this scene the other day, Mayank was really marking it exactly like Amir Khan does in QSQT...its not her fault ki she remembered the sameπŸ˜†
n as he is doing that wid all the concentration on now which rasta to take and which to ignore n there she ends up saying..Pata hai Mayank, jo hota hai achche ke liye hi hota hai...n he is like this πŸ˜³ n then this πŸ˜²wid narrowed eyes...again this wid a twisted sarcastic face😳 I so love his expressions over her...while she keeps on saying...Jaise main garden mein ghumti thi, waise hi ab main jungle mein ghum rahi hoon...khulli khulli hawa, taazi hawaayein...n there she is completely lost on Mayank...does she have ANY idea at all?🀣

n she does that stretching of arms just like Rati had done in TT intv...okay don't think much now.lolzzz...but ya, its was Rati n unlike Arjun, Mayank goes ahead to give her a jhatka...n she makes a disappointed face n then is again back continuing her story...πŸ˜†

did I ever say I love these two πŸ˜ πŸ˜†

U love them... I thought you LoWEEE them.. like.. All the LOWESSS in the world... 

And for that scene.. Man.. they were extra adorable in that scene...  and Mayank's expression ... Lady... what's wrong with you??? Do you ever use your brains... All i see is you using your mouth more than your brains... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

she was actually looking at him from top to bottom to get to know, what has happened to him n he hides his face wid the script n moves away "pretending" to read...he hardly had to PRETEND it πŸ˜†

Mayank sharma was never a guy who would pretend .. Pretence and Mayank Sharma were North & South Pole...😊
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

GOOD MORNING!!!!
Mayur Ishtyle!!!πŸ˜‰

By the time you come back here, it'll be GOOD MORNING to you... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Excuse Me...Yeh Mayur hain...😳...*trying very hard not to be delusional*

Aadtein badalne mein der lagti hain... and I just said.. No comments.. *Chor ki daadi mein tinka* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† or should I say, you know me very well.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

This is just GORGEOUS...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Have they gone really mad??...I think this show would go into guinesse book of world record for highest no. of new entries in the show!!πŸ˜†..Like seriously?...

@red...yaa...i rememebr...Phir toh apna Rishi Kuamr asli hero hai..kyunki uski exit pe main sabse jyada taaliyan bajaungi🀣

Aysh...bilkul mere mann ki baat boli hain tumne  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ROFLROFL
MyInspirationz thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZiQdEL_dUA[/YOUTUBE]

oHHH...Their attitudes!!...They were soo Mayur here!!...Ek toh they are amazing actors..upar se such types of scenes...Kayamath dhaa rahe the BY GOD!!!😍

I miss SaNu scenes and MayUr toh... poocho hi mat... and their chemistry πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Rememebr this scene??..Basketball one!!...CHEMISTRY was overflowing in this sceneπŸ˜‰..seriously mein

overflow hoke beh raha tha... and after this πŸ˜³πŸ€”
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Komal-S.

Tumse juda hokar mujhe door jaana hai...

pal bhar ki judai fir laut aana hai...😍

Saathiya...sang dil rahega tera pyaar
Saathiya, rang laayega intezar...

GM NMGπŸ˜ƒ
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously Jen shud make more such siggies 😍

btw where is she aajkal? πŸ˜•