Breif Update for April 4th(hetal-phui nonsense)

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry that i was out of town ,last 2 days..if i  can i will give update for last 2 days.. later.

Todays update:

Karan phone rings and hetal lifts and no one talks.Karan comes and takes away his phone and hetal asks who she is.karan says he is not interested to share anything with her,who never had any responsibility for his family.

Bejal wants to seperate mona-aditya and also want to send ketki away from the house.so goes and calls ketki and tells she is calling from asharam ,and guruji is not feeling well and tells to come her immediately.Ketki believes her words and packs her luggage.

Mona-Aditya comes and ketki tells that she is leaving for gandhi nagar.Aditya says he will leave with mona there and tells ketki that if its that urgent then he will call ketki to come.mona also agrees.Bharti also supports aditya as ketki health is not good..so she should travel every now and then.Bejal gets disappointed and says still she will think .

Hetal is busy in her room taunting and phui joins her. vimmy comes there with juice for hetal and hetal starts taunting vimmy.vimmy says from now onwards she even wont talk to her and leaves.while going through stairs,vimmy slips on stairs and her leg gets hurted.vimym shouts for hetal and bejal,but they both listens her and wont responds and enjoy watching tv along with eating chips.

Karan sees vimmy fallen down and goes and lifts her up and calls hetal.hetal-bejal after hearing karan comes down and says they didnt listened.karan says even though they listen also they wont come and tells bejal that its their house and their matter and dont involve in it.

taayji comes and they takes vimmy to her room.hetal gets sad after seeing karan and tells bejal to leave from there.hetal goes to vimmy's room and karan is very angry and he leaves form there saying he has to atend an important call.

karan calls and he tells that vimym had fallen and hetal is busy in her work and hetal comes to him and yells saying who is she and why he is telling about her.karan tells that she never bothered about his family and him and why he has to think about her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangadlover thumbnail
oh god hetal phui nonsence watch this show is such a waste of time any ways thnx yr for the update i appreciate ur hard work SADHANALOVE
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanku for updating :))