Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for the confusion...was talking abt the first one, the guy breaking the plates 😆 

Chalo m off take care 🤗
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
I had to come back! I had to..read San's article Now 🤣 

San thinks Like US   ASR is too khadoos for my liking. He is perfect for Khushi🤣 
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SuperNatural-

will tell u next time when we will meet..hope soon...bye cya!!
btw im a boy as u r posted in SPN at as "her"!!

*Hides her face* Sorry! 🤪
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Candy i think i saw ur like, n Kins you disappeared after posting the link :/
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Hi Drish 🤗 I knww Luv her 😍 

Drish, NB, Shilpi, Candy what are your ol timings, i will adjust with studies n drop in then..you guys weren't arnd this morning when i came :(
-Drishti- thumbnail
Heyyy ZJ 🤗 well don't have any particular timings .. my boards are pretty close so just come here whenever i need a break/i'm in the mood to multi-task 🤣 
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Drish your story is the same as mine 😆 though you are writing boards, which makes you the youngest member here! 😳
zee mostly i come online during the episode time
so guys ready for more nautanki 🤪jai mata di lets rock 🤣
My eyes my eyes what a horrible shirt  😳,mami maros some dialogue arnav is 🤔 khushi is laughing but stops when arnav gives her a look and back to her swami mode she syas this colour matches with his mode i.e always angry 🤣,khushi has done some pooja for him and nani gives prashad of pooja arnav gives what the hell look 🤣,she taste everything and then gives to arnav saying whatever you eat should be the best she calls him swami infront of everyone 🤣,arnav changes his shirt but drama turns to rabba ve moment aww she wants to put tika but he denies umm ican't explain the scene but if you have scene judaai movie the way urmila puts tika ya that way(man i see lots of movies 🤣)
some mahi mandli scenes anjali is missing though,payal is heran pareshan because bubbli is coming she doesn't know she is a kid
ok bubbli ji maros entry aakash welcomes her(ok aakash was boring we all know but seriously his best friend is 9 yr old kid )
kid is extremely cute lol,payal sees her and gives a big smile lol,cute conversation between khushi and bubbly,bubbly is like minni ASR lol

coming up-*bangs her head on wall*khushi disturbs ASR meeting and brings his khanne ka dabba  

Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago