MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
omg when did we reach the 150th page๐Ÿ˜ฒ
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

ek hazaroon mein mere behnaan turning out to be  an interesting show...followed the first few mins...love the way it's shaping up i thought it was very melodramatic earlier...no wonder it's picking up on the trp charts too...ipk well just gives me an impression that the makers are just not interested in the show  won't be very long even before viewers loose interest...ipk has never had a very loyal fan base unlike sns or diya aur baati so don't really know the future if the makers plan to rest on past laurels...all the awards have gone to their head...

ooohhh...someone's pissed! ๐Ÿ˜† hope u r not still relying one yesterday's epi...cuz today was defo better...but yep, in general, that seems to be the way!

saw ehm initially...but never caught my interest too much...only watch the starting few min at times..the offscreen segs are more fun! KT-KD are a riot wid their banter...๐Ÿ˜†
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

can somebody recommend me some good out & out romantic hollywood movies to watch...watched mostly all romantic bollywood ones so need advise on some of the hollywood ones that are a must watch...

cant think of a single one right now...๐Ÿ˜† i dunno..meg ryan movies are mostly romantic! so watch out those...you've got mail, kate n leopold are my picks...city of angels is also ok...

will think of more n tell ya later! :)

and yay, another FC completed! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

ooohhh...someone's pissed! ๐Ÿ˜† hope u r not still relying one yesterday's epi...cuz today was defo better...but yep, in general, that seems to be the way!

saw ehm initially...but never caught my interest too much...only watch the starting few min at times..the offscreen segs are more fun! KT-KD are a riot wid their banter...๐Ÿ˜†

u bet...the episodes leave me fuming coz i feel why do we have to settle for mediocrity when i know the show is capable for much more or has potential...trust me i have watched worse the mother all of them kyunki but then that was a lost case from the start but iss pyaar can definitely do much better as it has the resources unlike kyunki...kt is another arjun in the making...flirts with all the chicks & one fine day will announce his marriage to his long time girlfriend๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

cant think of a single one right now...๐Ÿ˜† i dunno..meg ryan movies are mostly romantic! so watch out those...you've got mail, kate n leopold are my picks...city of angels is also ok...

will think of more n tell ya later! :)

and yay, another FC completed! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

watching one of meg ryan's only currently sleepless in  seattle๐Ÿ˜ณ...oh good will check  them out...

mein aagayi

sonu ditto on behna show their story is actually moving infact BV,diya batti every show is concentrating to hold their position during IPL season if cv's of our show  are waiting for IPL to get finished is one of the worst move i mean who will watch the same thing for two months such weirdo's i tell you,this show has a chance to become no.1 without being saas bahu drama but like you say they are lazy cashing on actors popularity which is pathetic idiots

but chado sanu ki if they are not interested why should we waste our time lol

And i don't like KT he is umm no comments
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

mein aagayi

sonu ditto on behna show their story is actually moving infact BV,diya batti every show is concentrating to hold their position during IPL season if cv's of our show  are waiting for IPL to get finished is one of the worst move i mean who will watch the same thing for two months such weirdo's i tell you,this show has a chance to become no.1 without being saas bahu drama but like you say they are lazy cashing on actors popularity which is pathetic idiots

but chado sanu ki if they are not interested why should we waste our time lol

And i don't like KT he is umm no comments

oh why...he's kinda cute...not boyfriend material but nevertheless cute
i know chado iss pyaar ko...it's just not worth our time these days
don't know sonu i find him weird i can't pinpoint the exact reason lol
sonu some good hollywood romantic movies
sweet home alabama
just like heaven

I can remember only these two now will add more later
MagicLantern thumbnail