Frequent Posters

Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post. Loved your crooner.
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your crooner. You're right, we needed this badly to get the story moving after weeks of stalling. Good going today. ArHi were exceptional.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great crooner Priya. Honestly when I first watched the episode, I was very disappointed but now when I look back it wasn't that bad. It was just yesterday I spoke of how poorly Shyam was being written and today the CVs corrected that mistake. We've seen very well what Shyam is capable of which is why the previous two days it felt like something was missing from his scenes. Today his character was in top form, the one who creeped you out and made you loathe him for even thinking of Khushi this way. Shyam didn't waste the opportunity presented to him and Khushi was alert to this, completely disgusted with him. I loved when she referred to him as jijaji. I too noticed the chemist reaction, the way he stared at Shyam this could indeed be useful for the future epis.

Coming to Arnav and Khushi's confrontation it was short but intense. I don't blame Khushi one bit for not giving him answers especially after he didn't yesterday, sure he said I did it for my family but Khushi knew it was a lie and it only left her more frustrated. It was only a matter of time before she reached her boiling point and it seems this is just the beginning based on what was shown in SBS. Arnav is not the only one who is getting fired up here, she is too and this could lead to some really good scenes.

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok i am here...

RES for me for now!

But i carry a msg from Our very own Ishii who is travelling:

Special msg for Priya and crooner buddies:
 tell them m missing them n my sleep is royally screwed up after todays episode n without crooner

Added note:
Priya she was serious about not sleeping without reading the crooner...she will probabily get sleep once she reaches her destination...she is going to be up for atleast 48 hours!!!! 

----EDIT---

ok i am here with a 'blah!' comment coz i am really tired today...watched the episode only once today and that too bits n pieces...so i am bit 😕 right now!

Have to mention Mami chaagaie ajj! 👏 I was scared she is gonna be all OTT but struck a good balance...i liked it!
Today she was totally justified in her anger and i was really really really upset with Payal...i understand she did what she did with good reason but still she really got me angry 😡

Khushi denying the award again due to a good reason...but she should have told nani something like it's for someone else's good etc...I pray Nani like Akash understands that whatever khushi does there is a good reason behind it!

I liked how Khushi stood her ground and said she won't tell Arnav why she didn't accept the award...its kinda like IN YOUR FACE ASR...coz u r not telling me y u married me...i am not gonna give an answer to any "why?" u ask me!

A significant scene for me was when Khushi's dupatta got tangled and Anjali untangled it! i thought that carried a lot of symbolism...dupatta represents a girl's izzat ...so can i take this that Anjali will help khushi untangle her tainted/tarnished image infront of Arnav! can she prove Khushi's innocence and save her izzat!
Then the next scene was Shyam-Anjali-Khushi scene, interesting scene where Shyam takes advantage of the fact that the Arnav-Anjali hide things from each other so that the other does not get worried...he is so going to use this for his advantage...but i have a feeling Anjali knowing certain truths will clear out Arnav's doubts someday!

Another point...Shyam leaves his thread in Arnav's room...and picks up Khushi's handkerchief...where is this going 😕

Ok i have just stated the obvious...no humour or hubby moment...seriously my brain is fried today!

PS...Priya so glad u do these crooners!! thanks for these! 👏👏👏👏👏
and as usual u said it all!! so i don't have much to add! except express my confusion!

PSS..rating for today...donno...ummm 4/5

PSSS...Ishii is seriously dedicated to ur crooner... lol she made me send her a summary of what all the crooner buddies were saying hehe...
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
today' crooner was totally outstanding
i pray that today's precap do not lead towards another miss understanding
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, today your awesome analysis is also not enough to like today's episode, I am extremely disappointed with this now...why cant they show some progress in storyline...this is just going round in circles. both are essentially throwing the same thing at each other and us..."tell me..i wont tell you".

sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Di ... 
Seriosly The Crooner is BEST than the Episode !!! 
My Rating ... a 3.9 on 5 !!!  
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😉 I nearly broke a rule of my own replies and made a Mami-montage today 😆 she so deserved it for her stage slip ⭐️ and absolute devastation 👏 ...  

What today's episode gave me was HOPE for Arnav & Khushi and finally a reflection of the disgust we might yet see on faces other than that of the chemist ... once they know what the sleazy snake has been doing to poor Khushi 😡 

... and for that matter Arnav (... ok and I suppose Anjali and the rest of the family and bechara HP) ... has Lakshmi escaped his advances do we know 😆 

Forgive me no montage today, but a little look back with some words & pictures that felt so right for today ...

I've learned to lose

I've learned to hope

I turn my face against the wind

I will move fast, I will move slow
Take me where I have to go

So silent
No violence
But inside my head
So loud and clear

You're screaming

Cover up with a smile I've learned to fear

Just sunshine
And blue sky

That's just how it goes
For living here

Come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Your concrete heart isn't beating

And you tried to

Make it come alive

No shadows
Just red lights

Now I'm here to rescue you

You have changed

I have changed
Just like you

For how long
Must I wait

I know there's something wrong

Oh I'm still alive

I can't apologise no ...

They were both so great today in the Green Room - words kind of failed me so I resorted to what I do best, pictures 😊 x
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"Well, I won't back down,
No I won't back down,
You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
But I won't back down..

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around,
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down,
Gonna stand my ground,
and I won't back down..."

~Tom Petty, 'I Won't Back Down'

'The Tale of the Unleashed'

Priya...FABULOUS!  As always, you hit the nail on the head!👏  I couldn't watch the epi in its entirety because of uploading issues on some of the sites, but I think I caught the important scenes.  Today the foundation was laid for what is to come...The biggest joy for me was to see every character true to their form!  We are now all on the same page, its now time to move the story forward!

I didn't catch the Mami-Payal skit--just as well I suppose!😆  Did see their convo in the greenroom...This is just a ripple in what will soon be a tidal wave!  As you correctly pointed out, it will be Arnav, & may I add, Khushi, who will shelter Payal from it!  Arnav has always been sensitive to Payal.  Their scene today was especially significant in reminding us of what is to come.  Khushi-Payal's interaction was classic...Payal confides, tells her not to worry...And if anyone can understand Veena's pain & make a sacrifice, it is these two sisters...again, the CVs kept their reactions consistent to what we know to be true!

Khushi and the MC...Tlly agree with what you said here...She calls a spade, a spade..It was all an act...She might as well be telling them about her marriage...Yes, she's making an excuse to ensure another's victory, but this time she doesn't want the prize, she doesn't want to share it with her husband.  He has deceived her.  She wants the truth!  Yet, when Nani questions her, she reveals nothing. The facade is intact..Again, true to her character...

The confrontation:  Loved how you described this scene--yes, the show's tagline in motion!!! Sparked by his wife's dhokebaaz  & not wanting to share the spoils comment, Arnav confronts her in the only way he knows...But she expects it...Doesn't care for it!  He asks...threatens...SHE DOESN'T BACK DOWN!  He wants to win, he was with her to win!  She says why does it matter?  If its just an obligation, why should it matter!  This might as well be a blanket statement on their marriage...He married her to get the upperhand on the snake, but she doesn't feel any obligation to him! She knows him well...tells him to break something...BECAUSE SHE WON'T ALLOW HIM TO BREAK HER!  Today, Khushi embodied the HATE, while Arnav embodied PASSION...I thought that was very interesting...The greenroom and Sanaya are made for each other...She has nailed every scene in that room, yaar!  Yes, today she was STUPENDOUS!👏👏

Khushi's moment with the snake & Anjali...yep, the triangle has started to take shape...For the first time, she gives him absolutely NO OPPORTUNITY to get away with the last word...He makes it so obvious what his intentions are...Yes, DISGUSTING is an understatement when it comes to him...Today, in a public place, in front of witnesses, Khushi reminds him of WHO he is to her...and to WHOM he belongs!  Your description of the chemist's scene with Shyam was perfect...The chemist's expressions mirrors the audience's...Shocked and disgusted by Shyam's audacity!

I saw a glimpse of the precap...suffice it to say, it will be the trigger shot...but will it be enough?  Khushi is ON FIRE & I want her to take this further!  Its the only way...it really is her moment now...CVs, please DON'T BLOW it!

Rating: 4/5...Would have liked a longer ArHi scene to be honest...even though its to be continued, I felt it ended a bit too abruptly...Shoddy editing too (at least as it appeared online!) Anjali, the swooning & the meds was not convincing for me!  Something tells me the medical emergency was by design...

Today, Khushi embodied the HATE, while Arnav embodied PASSION

Hey Anjali, perfect phrase to describe the emotions of both. For him it was not just an act but an outburst of his inner feelings, hidden in the deepest corners of his heart. He couldnt bear it that she called him a dhokebaaz when he was on the verge of uttering the biggest sach of his life. Thats what triggered the passion in him. For her, hate was the overriding emotion bcoz she knew that this will awaken the ASR & he may come clean for once.

And for a moment even I thought that Veena's bahu will spill the beans on receiving the award. But the CVs hv didnt agree with us 😔 

U really think this medical issue was all a drama by Anji baby ?? Interesting thought dear...
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely cooner... I loved it more than the episode nor that I don't like it as many in the forum but I just found ur cooner more entertaining...I wanted to make a really long comment but in a hurry so will come back n edit it..
Thanx for the pm...