Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: padmaja19

hello everyone, i'm padmaja... can i join u people in ur discussion????... i have been a silent reader of ur comments and i really lyk  rani di's comments a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Padmaja๐Ÿค—, welcome to EDT. Sure you can join in our conversation. Thanks for liking my comments and not finding them offensive. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
heya  guyz wats going  on 
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Wow, i have never met anyone who has never eaten potatoes. May be this is due to your religion? I guess since you have never eaten it, you don't crave eating potatoes or chips or samosas or batata vada or pav bhaji etc

di r u showing sympathy with her or making her feel jealous ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Amrish, if cvs again show Kunal going into guiilt mode after hospital scenario, that would be complete character degradation of Kunal. I mean after accepting and realising Siddhi's importance, whats the use of guilt. Does not make any sense to me atleast.

I will surely go and hit Kunal on his head with belan if he does something like that. Fingers crossed. 
-savvy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Between, we are competitiors now. Oh yeh toh filmi kahani gho gayi, do behen ek ko paane ke liye lad rahe hain. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope Sammy never reds all these crazy comments. ๐Ÿ˜†

lo competitor mila bhi to payal di...she is such a sweetheart...if i left sammy she will feel bad for me๐Ÿ˜›...i will patofy her emotionally๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

heya  guyz wats going  on 

Hiii Savz, discussing future plot and also me and Pragya is competiting to get married to Kunal. ๐Ÿ˜†
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, i have never met anyone who has never eaten potatoes. May be this is due to your religion? I guess since you have never eaten it, you don't crave eating potatoes or chips or samosas or batata vada or pav bhaji etc

Ya its due to my religion...instead of potatoes we use bananas...n there r some 2 o 3 months whr v dont eat bread , pav o maida..n even some dont eat ice creams chocolates n cakess...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragyaa

di r u showing sympathy with her or making her feel jealous ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Aray nahi I am not making her feel jealous at all. Waise bhi she won't feel jealous as she doesn't know how they taste so no chance of her missing any of these things. Though, she probably eats pav bhaji as it can be made without potatoes with other veggies as well. 
padmaja19 thumbnail

Hi Padmaja๐Ÿค—, welcome to EDT. Sure you can join in our conversation. Thanks for liking my comments and not finding them offensive. 

ur comments are superb di...bcoz of u i have become kunal's bhakt๐Ÿ˜ณ... yesterday only i told my mother to find me a guy lyk kunal๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†... he is sooo goood... i even find his eyebrows sexy๐Ÿ˜ณ
-savvy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

@ Amrish, if cvs again show Kunal going into guiilt mode after hospital scenario, that would be complete character degradation of Kunal. I mean after accepting and realising Siddhi's importance, whats the use of guilt. Does not make any sense to me atleast.

I will surely go and hit Kunal on his head with belan if he does something like that. Fingers crossed. 

ab tak jo bhi does that make any sense to u๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...if yes please explain to me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†