•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys sorry to inform you that Maheswari(Pragati Mehra ) quit this serial๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know from her FB account she wrote there this status:

Pragati Mehra
March 27
everyone who has been asking about uttran...guys its taken a leap...with a very strong n promising storyline forward...so watch figure out...as for where can u see me more...wells its gotta be uttran...as i have quit choti bahu...keep watching n stay connected!!

UPDATE:she might return in the serial!๐Ÿ‘

Pragati Mehra ohk ...change in plans...have been asked to come back to choti bahu...lets see...ab maheshwari kya karti hai!!!...watch th space guys!!
Monday at 10:58pm  Like   2

Edited by Danadany - 11 years ago
WHAT ! Why would she quit? She was such a wonder actor and loved her character in chhoti bahu!
Originally posted by v3gradev09

WHAT ! Why would she quit? She was such a wonder actor and loved her character in chhoti bahu!
I don't know but she might return in the serial,because i saw lots of fans saying that Choti Bahu is nothing without her.๐Ÿ˜‰
 Would really love to see Pragati Mehra in CB ...She was very intersting in negative role with her over-confidence and digging holes for herself ...But she should be in some strong character
Why she is going?She is so so good actress!Love her acting in Choti bahu!WHY?๐Ÿ˜ญ
why would she quit she was after avina best one of the bunch zaroor zee must have said or done something for her to take such a step
I wish Pragati good luck in everything she does. It's her choice to leave or not to leave CB.
i'm so glad she posted that she might return back in choti bahu love her character !
Would love to see Pragati Mehra back and hopefully she gets better story line this time!