The Bet: Thread 3 {Jun. 19 - Pg. 113 NEW!!}

Posted: 12 years ago
{The Bet - Thread 3}

Excerpt:

"I hate you!" She shrieked at him while stepping out of the pool. Her clothes were completely drenched, all thanks to him, and the cold December breeze was nipping her wet skin, making her shiver frenziedly. She sauntered around the pool, unaware of her now transparent white dress, and stopped in front of him. "I hate you, Arnav Singh Raizada!" She shouted again, her voice echoing around the slightly-dim garden. "The feeling's mutual, sunshine." He smirked callously, looking thoroughly entertained at her current state. She took a step forward and stood on her tippy-toes. "Don't." She poked him in the chest. "Call me that!"

She yelped in surprise as he grabbed her hand and twisted it around to the small of her back, yanking her flush against his form in a swift motion. She looked into his eyes, those striking, warm-caramel orbs that always invited her in, drew her closer, left her begging for more. Eyes that spoke volumes, spoke things that his mouth could not put into words.

She'd always hated and loved those eyes.

"I'll call you whatever I want, Khushi." He sneered. She opened her mouth to retort, but it seemed the words had died in her mouth. And all she could do was look into his eyes, unblinking and feral. As she gazed into those honey depths, the intensity and untamed glint that she saw made her insides churn in anticipation and longing.

He tucked a wet strand of hair that was sticking to her cheek behind her ear, his fingers felt feathery and light against her skin, his touch lingering there far too long. She shivered as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

And it wasn't because of the cold.

His hold on her  hand tightened, and his eyes, filled with an unrestrained fervor and vehemence so deep that it nearly made her knees buckle, trailed down to her lips.

Edited by honeyimhomeee - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

{Important}
Regarding PMs:

*I don't accept buddy requests from people who have not commented on my work before*
If you want PMs, send me a buddy request, because sometimes I forget to send people requests while going through comments :)

If you would like to receive PMs regarding updates on any of my work, you need to COMMENT occasionally if not regularly. 
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't like sending PMs to silent readers. It irks me when I put in my time and effort to update and send out PMs and some people don't even comment and let me know that they are reading my stories. All you have to do is leave a few thoughts of what you thought about the update behind, there is nothing complicated in that.
And if you're a silent reader, do NOT send me PMs asking me to update faster! So many silent readers send me PMs asking me to do so but if they like my story so much that they go through the trouble to PM me but not leave a comment behind on the thread, it makes me angry. You can do that on the thread, that is what it is there for.
Anyways, I wasn't trying to be mean but when we send out PMs, we can only send them to 20 people at a time, and so it takes a long time for me to go through the entire list and becomes demotivating when I only see half of the people commenting and liking.
Bottom line, PLEASE COMMENT or at least LIKE.
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AANNNDDD wait for it 

FIFTH!!!

Congo on the new thread!!!
Now this calls for  a celebration
now since we can't go out and celebrate because we're on different ends of the world
I think an update will compensate for it :P 😃

oooh yaaay 
wowowowowowoow twice kissing?
why is he such a good kisseR?
care to answer shreyaaa :P
Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SIXTH 😛
IS DIS A NEW THREAD FOR FATAL ATTRACTION ???
IF YES DEN YIPPIE 😃
CONGRATS 👍🏼

OH ITS FOR BET !!! BAD GUESS 
I LOVE DIS FF ALSO !!!
SO UPDATE SOON 😉
Edited by prerna31s - 12 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Congrats Shreya ... new thread... after the crappy precap really need a mood booster... am dieing for your update... 😊

Dancing in joy and raping my refresh button... 😆...

update... update...

Edited by samiya.tas - 12 years ago
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAYAYAY !!! 🥳
KISSING BOOTH 2 UPDATING SOON WAITING FOR IT  😍
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i get an 8th...with a new page!!! im TOO good.!!!!Mariam i get more limelight!!!!
edit..ok its a 9th but still im TOO good!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

thread 3 they kissed!!!!!!!!!!!
i super happy. it was a lil out of blue i mean you built up n then BANG it.
but it was still so cute.
n now Arnav's definitely gonna get Khushi on that comment.

though i loved it!!!! it was perfect..Yes that wat it was PERFECT

Edited by 18shabbo - 12 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
*faints* seeing KISSING BOOTH 2 

Update soon 😆