Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
res

*edited*

WOOHOO!!!! I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ

Damn I never get to be first on any of your updates but life has finally begun to be nice to me!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Ok so back to the update.

I SO LOVE THIS FF!!! I mean you're like the guru of all writers for making them kiss in almost every freaking update!!!!!!!!! *bows*

It was nice to read that Arnav thought about apologizing to khushi but then I'm glad he went all jerk like on her again because otherwise it would never have resulted in *ahem* certain fireworks โ˜บ๏ธ

But I'm disappointed with Khushi. How could she expect sparks when you kiss like that? I mean granted it's him but you still need to give it a bit of time for the magic to happen.

Hell yeah! Arnie baby rocks!! Show her how its done my boy!!!! And make us go into crazy fangirl mode in the process.

I wouldn't mind such amazing fillers from you everyday Rey!!!! It was such a fab update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up in the morning hoping to unres and I read the whole thing and I was like *dead* He is sooo freaking HOT!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Hope I've lived up to the first comment slot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by tennismaniac19 - 11 years ago
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res!!!
Second after ages!!!! YIPEEE!!!!
I dont know about christmas being early but Diwali is early for sure!!!that is like the fourth time that they kissed right??or maybe third...but who cares!! they kissed!!!!you made us wait for 23 chaps in FA before they kissed and here in the 10th chapter only...dont get me wrong...im not complaining AT all!!!๐Ÿ˜ณi enjoy reading all your updates equally...kiss or no kiss!!๐Ÿ˜†
the update was fabulous...i welcome such fillers!!!keep them coming!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Arnav coming out of the pool!!!๐Ÿ˜Need i say more???lolzz..
I just love it when he says "Make me"...its like an open challenge๐Ÿ˜ณ!!
And khushi fulfilled the challenge really well i must say...๐Ÿ˜†
What???no fireworks...thank god she didnt say it out loud...arnav's ego would have been soo hurt!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Go arnav go!!prove how wrong khushi is...like neil patrick harris once said..."I don't need fireworks...I am the firework"!!!๐Ÿ˜†the same goes for arnav!!!
Totally worth the wait!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by DM1810 - 11 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin partEdited by tina_1234 - 11 years ago
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--edited--

I have been stalking this and then I suddenly realized that there is a new update and as fast as I could I reserved a spot.You can imagine me like this but I am a girl:
And for the first time ever I managed to reserve a spot on the first page of the update.
Haha...I am feeling like God at this moment๐Ÿคฃ

Now coming to update...Seriously I blabber too much.Need to focus!
The Chapter was definitly not a filler for me.Arnav's r-rated thoughts about Khushi always crack me up.This is one of the thingy why I am crazy about this FF.
The last paragraph was just...Ufff <3
At the beginning of the update when Arnav was thinking about his first meeting with Khushi and thought about a apology but then he thought that why would he apologize..I was like "Right,It is Arnav Singh Raizada.Nevermind."
By the way Arnav in a black sweatpants and white shirt,hun?--->*faints*

And I am not gonna bash you cause you started a amazing new FF and at the same time updated this one but yeah If you want I will join you having shots of tequila and then you can listen to my blabbering and I will listen to yours.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 11 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
reserved

*edited*

oh shreya short onebut amazing one.
loved it u again ended at wrong time
dear update soon plz

Edited by srahs - 11 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swee loved it it was amazing
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Woo! They're falling for each other! Or is only Khushi? Well.. I'm happy for either.. :P :D God, Do I sound desperate or what?!

Hey Shreya! Thanks for updating.. Hope everything's good now.. Sometimes life can be a bitch! Continue soon! :)

Appy! :)

dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stalked!!!!

no bashing from me... Im just happy you updated.

And what an update  - Thankyou so much... there are fireworks exploding in my head too.  Finally!  Theyre aware of the attraction between them and this kiss is only the beginning.

nj123 thumbnail
Loved it totally! She's falling for him and the sparks flying was described perfectly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ