Users

Frequent Posters

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Aww...🤗🤗
I toh haven't met my parents for 3 months now😭

you live in hostel par main toh ghar par hu.
And my younger bro he always cry and make me also cry. ;-(Edited by SWEETETIKA - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aww...🤗🤗
I toh haven't met my parents for 3 months now😭

Here you go both of you..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
pk40600 thumbnail

Poo (IF u REALLY are!😆)
coming to india?? wow! which cities will you be visiting?

I had big list but now i am thinking of going to hill side away from city...but will go to mumbai to meet mr. Kapoor ...but ooty sounds good, goa, kerala, delhi, manali
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pk40600

My schedule is free when it comes to my sista and friends... It is not that busy...mil should see mickey maybe she can be more loving

MIL is super excited to see places.. She would love Disney too.. but FIL doesn't like to walk too much. So we are decidin onplaces to take them that wouldnt' trouble their health.
Awww!! HOw cute.. But u better don't go absent haan.. Iam sure i will visit the huntington beach and all. so we can meet!
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ Angie
thank you! ðŸ¤—
@Poo
wow! sounds great! have a great trip!
pk40600 thumbnail
@ angie - mittal sista working too much...parr meri sis ko kuch matt kehna...usko humara hi sahara hai... We r soul sistas...

I cant wait for 22nd
pk40600 thumbnail
@ angie - i wont b absent for u yaar...i cant wait to meet u...huntington beach is cool place to hang out
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pk40600

@ angie - i wont b absent for u yaar...i cant wait to meet u...huntington beach is cool place to hang out

Super cool.. We will surely hang out.. may be even meet for dinner depending on ur plans.. let me know how it works, PM me ur number or call me. Will send my number. Can't wait yaar.

Soul sistas are always there to lean on! Sent a PM to Mittal. looks like she hasn't loggedon at all. Is she fine otherwise?
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WoW... you two are actually meeting! great! have fun!! Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
pk40600 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Super cool.. We will surely hang out.. may be even meet for dinner depending on ur plans.. let me know how it works, PM me ur number or call me. Will send my number. Can't wait yaar.
Soul sistas are always there to lean on! Sent a PM to Mittal. looks like she hasn't loggedon at all. Is she fine otherwise?

Dinnr ke liye i m ready as such u and mittal tell me to eat dinner so now will eat in front of you...
Let me pm u my numbr with this id