shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Psychedelic

Redemption indeed! In a small way at least! :) Very nice plot! 
Redeeming some mistakes is so difficult. Arnav has his task cut out, huh?

I like the way you write ClapClap... am so glad Arnav realized what he had taken away from Khushi in that hurried marriage & made a small attempt to redeem himself for that huge mistake Big smile
aww lovely!!...wish...it could come true one day...even in a distant future...but it will be beautiful if he makes her dreams come true...
aww lovely!!...wish...it could come true one day...even in a distant future...but it will be beautiful if he makes her dreams come true...
this was a sweet os... Arnav makes me go Day Dreaming and then... Disapprove
but that's why we all love him... Hug
Originally posted by SweetyMJHT

res

*edited*

First of all really happy that you continued from the previous OS. Thank you :) And loved each and every emotion of Khushi in this OS... and her clutching his photo ans sleeping...  it came across to me really well Star.. really really love your style of writing...  also i loved it as much as i loved 'Picture This' Thumbs Up

And aww Arnav lifted her and brought her back up.. and the last part.. just mindblowing.. his way of making up to her.. Embarrassed I would love to read any of your future works. If possible please do pm me :)

You are making me blush! I have to be honest I really didn't want to write this OS. But the idea just wouldn't go away. So yeah, am so glad you enjoyed this.

Originally posted by choco_pie92

wow i loved it..awesome
hope something like this happens in the serial too...
so many of our dreams..rather khushi's dreams...may be they cant get them back...but if they want they can re-live the moment like this...the cv's should actually read these os's...
u ppl are great writers..u ppl should direct a show :D...i bet everyone would love that :)

OK now you are giving me ideas Smile

Thanks for your kind words. I am glad you liked this story.
Very nice Meera -- very nice and touching... hope they have another real big fat wedding after this MU and a big fat wedding album to look at before the next MU ( their interchanged pasts) strikes!