Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Meera, This one and the previous one was too good . Please continue. PM me your future works.

Thanks
debby_11 thumbnail
wow i loved it..awesome
hope something like this happens in the serial too...
so many of our dreams..rather khushi's dreams...may be they cant get them back...but if they want they can re-live the moment like this...the cv's should actually read these os's...
u ppl are great writers..u ppl should direct a show :D...i bet everyone would love that :)
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh that so nice of arnav for trying to full fill her dreams...he will snatch the dreams from and he himself will full fill her dreams...thats arnav singh raizada... so true to his charcter
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Psychedelic

Redemption indeed! In a small way at least! :) Very nice plot! 

Redeeming some mistakes is so difficult. Arnav has his task cut out, huh?

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I like the way you write 👏👏... am so glad Arnav realized what he had taken away from Khushi in that hurried marriage & made a small attempt to redeem himself for that huge mistake 😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww lovely!!...wish...it could come true one day...even in a distant future...but it will be beautiful if he makes her dreams come true...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww lovely!!...wish...it could come true one day...even in a distant future...but it will be beautiful if he makes her dreams come true...
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this was a sweet os... Arnav makes me go 😍 and then... 😒
but that's why we all love him... 🤗
meera30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyMJHT

res

*edited*

First of all really happy that you continued from the previous OS. Thank you :) And loved each and every emotion of Khushi in this OS... and her clutching his photo ans sleeping...  it came across to me really well ⭐️.. really really love your style of writing...  also i loved it as much as i loved 'Picture This' 👍🏼

And aww Arnav lifted her and brought her back up.. and the last part.. just mindblowing.. his way of making up to her.. 😳 I would love to read any of your future works. If possible please do pm me :)

You are making me blush! I have to be honest I really didn't want to write this OS. But the idea just wouldn't go away. So yeah, am so glad you enjoyed this.

meera30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco_pie92

wow i loved it..awesome

hope something like this happens in the serial too...
so many of our dreams..rather khushi's dreams...may be they cant get them back...but if they want they can re-live the moment like this...the cv's should actually read these os's...
u ppl are great writers..u ppl should direct a show :D...i bet everyone would love that :)

OK now you are giving me ideas 😊

Thanks for your kind words. I am glad you liked this story.