Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystically_Me thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear I respect you POV , but  mad_girl  posted her opinion and constructive criticism is allowed in this forum , isnt it ? she wasn"t  bashing or insulting Swayam-Sharon ... Its quite fair ...

And moreover , SS fans were bashing Amar like HELL !! Why dont you point them out ? That too was unfair ...If you are a neutral fan , please act like one !! No offense !!
Mad_Girl , I am with you ... !!!
Edited by Mystically_Me - 12 years ago
Rey_ki_Kria thumbnail
I am a new member here...but not new exactly I was a silent reader..never got the courage to comment anywhere..coz new members' POV are insulted here...
I read Mad_girl's post yesterday..I will not say anything in support or anything against that but after reading this post..I am feeling like that stating POV for a new member is qquite insulting here..
You just made a new post to answer that!!!!! It's quite insulting for that girl who stated her POV yesterday...
It's like pin pointing someone...
And is it necessary that everyone must love each and every character in D3..is it crime to state what you feel...
You are stating yourself now and it's quite offending to someone's POV...
If fans are getting news from articles or some other source and build their conclusions on them..what is wrong in it??!!!!
If she or someone felt that way...then what is so crime that you specially made a new post to pin point someone...!!!!!!!!!!
Really this forum is not for new bees...
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good job kriti...path nai kaun hai...sirf 4 mahiney aisey baat kar rahi hai jaisey beginning sey D3 dekh rahe ho...kuch patha tho hai nai bekaar ke conclusions...kahan kahn se aa jaatey hain

Thanks fr making this post...
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys,do read d comments section of dat mad gal's post,all 42 pages bfore accusing kriti. That post did create a turmoil among d3ians. Initially, being a kriyanshian, I also got agitated n resentfully created a post called- can u pls stop dat??? But now, its quite obvious dat d topic itself was annoying.
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
people!! listen to me!!

yes i know i am a neutral fan..but do you expect me to go and read all the 42 pages on that thread and defend kriyansh too? meine na kriyansh ke khilaaf kuch kaha hai na unka saath doya hai! if you still want me to do all that stuff i have no problem...

i am not trying to insult mad_girl, if you read my post you can see that i am not blaming her for making post like this...i have said that everyone has their own opinions and views and they are free to share it...but  is it not unfair that i keep quiet when i feel her post is not correct?

i am not stopping anyone from posting anything...this matter is not about her being a newbie or IF rockerz! agar ye post kisi dazzler ya rockerz ne kiya hota toh mein tabhi bhi yahi post karti! 

if you feel i am wrong, fine with me...mods, please close this topic, bash me if you want to, ban me from IF but i will be happy, i will be happy that i didn't support the wrong, or rather kept quiet! i will be very happy cause i have said what i have to...thats what i have been always taught that if you don't like anything , you should speak up! 

MAD_GIRL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know after my first post I will get some fans here 😛 

Well, I didn't even read your post so your effort is Wasted right there...😊

KEEP TRYING
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Mad_Girls post was obviously instigatory and full of venom. Just because she used lots of LOLs and smilies , doesnt make her post a harmless one. But she got what she deserved. If she insults SS or Swayam , obviously their fans wont keep quite. She came to the forum .. and ASKED for it ðŸ˜Š

And Kriti, nice post :)
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kritz loved it u spoke my feelings n cresing during this post love u yaar
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kritzzz damn...gurl...this is awesome... mad girl ki mad observations ko javab dene keliye thanks..
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MAD_GIRL

I didn't know after my first post I will get some fans here 😛 

Well, I didn't even read your post so your effort is Wasted right there...😊

KEEP TRYING

yeess!! can't you see! i love you! that's why dedicated the whole post to you! i am a big fan! 
plkease mujhe apna autograph dona! nai dogi toh mein mar jaungi!!

that just proves that you don't have the grit to face your mistakes...
even if you didn't read it its fine with me...i have said what i wanted to...
PERIOD!