Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Toh akhir mein kya hua? Has the matter been resolved? Hope Xeta is ok now.

And why is that kajen wedding thing a global topic!? Eh?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Dex - this tailor isnt XOXO

Shad (XOXO) is a nice gal - whatever she is .. she is very open about it ... she wont stoop this low

Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Dexter, I think Arwen and Shak are right. I've had some run ins with Shad and been upset at her pranks and MID – but I'll vouch for her that this is not the kind of stuff she would do.

Originally posted by: The_Artist

Dexter, are you talking about Shad? You are under the wrong impression then. She is a genuine member of DM and pretty much behaves with us the same way as well.

She'd never stoop down to the level of these trolls.

I don't know who Shad is or was. But this Priya T can only be one of three people:

Dr3vil
The Aish hate mail sender that has been keeping an eye on me since 2007 and sends me periodic hate mails. 
XOXO who was after me during the IwasaXXXstar phase.

I wish the mods would put this rabid troll down once and for all. They even have the IP now. What are they waiting for? I get an immediate 20% warning level for my language but this psycho is going around pulling shit out of thin air and nothing is being done? 🤪
Kal El thumbnail
Yeah this seems like someone else altogether. Probably not even the Ash pm person either.  Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Oh and dr evil please don't send me others private things to prove your innocrnce. Not on a work, plus you harassed not only dex but others here too. Glad did not get in your trap 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

My Bet is This DrEvil = Priya = KABEER only... all Characteristics Matched, perfect reason 2 be in MIDs as his official id KABEER i exposed as he was using OMAR.

Obsessive Compulsive DisOrder hai yeh iska, He can't resist,  1 awaal darje ka Chutiyam Sulphate hai yeh 😆
Kal El thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Tailor ki Aisi Faadenge ki kisi bhi TAILOR se silaayi nahin hogi... Doc Talk 2 me??? Saale Mujhse baat karte teri phatti hai??? Mujhe bhej PM, main batata hoon Rate, Saale Tere poore  Khandaan ki lanka yahin lagegi 😆

🤣
🤣
Woah...if Priya Tailor is really Dr3vil then he is even more disgusting than I thought. I absolutely CANNOT believe how I was stupid enough to get into this mess!🤢
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: God.

🤣🤣🤣... where did Kabeer come from? 🤣🤣
🤣

KABEER use to keep pics in his profile, same closeup styles, Same Habit EVIL Showed... KABEER was PC bhakt, EVIL also... both seem Tharkee 2 me... 😆

The Day i found out Kabeer's 2nd id Omar, i asked him y he using it, He DisAppear, Saala aaj tak wapis nahin aaya... par diff. IDs never stopped coming with his style n habits.