[SwaRon] For the Best..?! (OS) Prt3last Pg25 Apr9

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys. It's time I write another OS. And this time on SwaRon. First one on them, so please do let me know how it is!! I'd planned this one before Swayam-Taani brother-sister promo was out. So didn't want to make any changes. Enjoy! 

For the best..?! <3

Seeing Neha there, Swayam knew their plan had flopped. He wondered. Who was the girl who fell for our trap then?

Curiosity got the best of him and he made his way towards the crowd a few distance from where they were standing. Pushing through the crowd, he saw a girl struggling to get up. He felt guilty seeing her like that. Why? It was because of him and his friends' plan that she was being made fun of.

He turned towards the crowd and said, "Alright guys. That's enough." The rest of them knew better than to go against him. They dispersed and he forwarded his hand to the unknown girl and helped her get up.

"I'm sorry." He said.

She didn't understand why he said sorry. "Sorry? But why? You helped me and stood up for me."

"It was because of me and my friends' plan that you fell. It was actually supposed to be for someone else but'." Swayam explained.

Taani understood. She held no grudge seeing the honesty in the person in front of her. "Well, you can make that up for showing me around? I'm new here and completely lost. By the way, my name's Taani."

Swayam smiled and replied back to the hand shake saying, "Swayam. And sure, I'll show you around. If you have any problem, just ask."

They started walking and Taani asked, "So you seem pretty popular around here?"

"Popular? Why'd you say that?" he asked surprised, mostly confused.

"To begin with, everyone left the second you spoke up. There was gossip about some Swayam and the Weaklings all around when I entered. So putting pieces together, I guessed."

"Not bad" Swayam said impressed. They got to know each other and in no time, they were friends. Swayam's eyes turned as he laughed and ended up on Sharon. She was standing on the other side of the corridor, her eyes glued on him.

She blinked away as she got caught staring at him. He knew better know. His heart just told him what she would be thinking at the moment. The more she tried to not look in their direction, the more jealousy flickered in her eyes. He smiled, not at the fact that she was jealous, but at the fact that she had some sort of feeling for him in return.

Taani continued talking, but he no longer was listening to her. She continued talking not realizing that he wasn't listening. He gazed at Sharon's face, the uneasiness on her face as she tried to smile and focus on what the girls around her were saying.

Every now and then, she would still steal a glance and look away seeing that he was still looking at her and only her.

Swayam blinked away making a decision in his mind. He had had enough and it was time for action, like Rey always told him. He diverted his attention back to Taani, who had by then realized that he wasn't listening to a word he was saying.

She asked, "Who is she?" with a tease in her sentence.

He shook his head and smartly changed the topic.

After half of their classes were over for the day, it was break time. No break for Swayam though. He remembered his decision very well and since the moment he had decided, he had been waiting for this time. He stealthily walked into the rehearsal room and waited there.

Being an assistant Cultural Head, he had at least one advantage ' of knowing exactly where Sharon would be at what time. Even without that, he had always known. Just that now, he had a reason to be around her without making it seem obvious.

There is another part to it but do not want to post it up just yet. Wanna know views on this one. And don't already loose hope seeing Taani here. I promise this is SwaRon OS. Not focused on Taani at all. 

Next part will be posted after I get more than 20 replies. (That's the minimum πŸ˜›) If this was a KR OS, I would have asked more than 70 πŸ˜†

Opsie. Forgot to tell my name.. lol for those who don't know me (is there anyone? 😲) it's Khushi. 😳

I N D E X .

Part 2 Page 16

Part 3 (last) Page 25

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--silvermist-- thumbnail
Add this ID to receive pm on the second part!

Khushi.
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So I guess i could edit this now! 

Well, really a well written one. I see Taani plays a role too. hehe. 
But loved Sharon's jealousy seeing him with Taani. and the way she looked away upon getting caught. and aww he finally decided to take rey's advice and "take an action"
Bravo Swayam! really proud of you! All the best with what ever plan of action is cooking in your sweet and smart brain! lol :p
Really can't wait to read the next part. Would love to see what plan u came up with for him hehe. 

and i guess u realy my analysis in the game thread :) 
thank you for posting tomm. one down the list really helped me πŸ˜ƒ
really appreciated πŸ˜³
Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Khushi! (: Dude, this looks really good! :D I can't wait to read more..and find out what the plan is! ;) 

I'll keep checking the thread for an update!

Sneha :) xx
Nah,this girl surprises me every now and then!!πŸ˜†

I honestly forgot that u write ff's too!!πŸ˜‰ anyways,it's really a nice OS❀️.plz update the next part soon!😳
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Hey Khushi! (: Dude, this looks really good! :D I can't wait to read more..and find out what the plan is! ;) 

I'll keep checking the thread for an update!

Sneha :) xx

Hey Sneha! Long time. Supp? πŸ€— Thanks so much! Uh.. plan.. Hm.. keep reading πŸ˜† 

Sure! 

x
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Nah,this girl surprises me every now and then!!πŸ˜†

I honestly forgot that u write ff's too!!πŸ˜‰ anyways,it's really a nice OS❀️.plz update the next part soon!😳

Haha, how'd I surprise this time? 😲

Lol, no prob. Don't forget now 😳 Thanks!! Will do when my requirement is fulfilled πŸ˜‰ 
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start cant wait to read more... Do pm me please...
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi do i need to say that ur an mindblowing writer n anything u write turns out to be superb... Hope ur pg demand fulfils soon n we get the nxt update ...

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

<font color="#9966ff">Haha, how'd I surprise this time? 😲</font>
<font color="#9966ff">
</font>
<font color="#9966ff">Lol, no prob. Don't forget now 😳 Thanks!! Will do when my requirement is fulfilled πŸ˜‰ </font>

Off course by writing a 'SwaRon OS.'😳

I will not forget anymore.πŸ˜‰And I'm pretty sure that your requirement will get fulfilled!πŸ˜‰ At least I'll be spamming here,if u don't update!😈