Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marwa12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Amit Tandon's big screen debut

Actor Amit Tandon, who is seen in Jeannie Aur Juju as Rahul Chaturvedi is all geared to make his big debut on the silver screen. 

The singer-actor will be seen in Vikram Bhatt's 3D thriller movie Creature, which is reportedly on the lines of Jurassic Park. Amit will be sharing screen space with the film's lead heroine,Bipasha Basu, for a sequence. Pakistani actorImran Abbas is playing the male lead.

"Amit is playing an important character in the film," said the associate director of the film. 

"Yes, I am there in Creature. It is a hectic schedule for me as I have to shoot for Jeannie Aur Juju, then I am opening my play centre, Play Around, in Mumbai on June 7 and leaving to shoot for the film in Ooty on June 8," said Amit, who will be in the hill station for a 16 day schedule.

Amit will be playing Arjun, one part of a couple who encounter the creature in their honeymoon.Aparnaa Bajpai, who has done various commercials, including one with Aamir Khan, is playing his wife. "I will get to do romantic, action, and horror scenes. I might also need to do some stunts," said Amit, who is confident of releasing a Punjabi album by
 the year end.

Edited by marwa12 - 10 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marwa12

Actor Amit Tandon, who is seen in Jeannie Aur Juju as Rahul Chaturvedi is all geared to make his big debut on the silver screen. 

The singer-actor will be seen in Vikram Bhatt's 3D thriller movie Creature, which is reportedly on the lines of Jurassic Park. Amit will be sharing screen space with the film's lead heroine,Bipasha Basu, for a sequence. Pakistani actorImran Abbas is playing the male lead.

"Amit is playing an important character in the film," said the associate director of the film. 

"Yes, I am there in Creature. It is a hectic schedule for me as I have to shoot for Jeannie Aur Juju, then I am opening my play centre, Play Around, in Mumbai on June 7 and leaving to shoot for the film in Ooty on June 8," said Amit, who will be in the hill station for a 16 day schedule.

Amit will be playing Arjun, one part of a couple who encounter the creature in their honeymoon.Aparnaa Bajpai, who has done various commercials, including one with Aamir Khan, is playing his wife. "I will get to do romantic, action, and horror scenes. I might also need to do some stunts," said Amit, who is confident of releasing a Punjabi album by
 the year end.

CONGOOO guys... :D good news!!!!!! 

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Play around launch pics. :D 

Edited by ANrucha - 10 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/mohit-raina-gautam-rode-and-other-whos-who-of-indian-television-made-suhana-sinha-and-amit-tandons-play-around-opening-a-rocking-affair/
.Dalisay. thumbnail

.Dalisay. thumbnail

aww this Neha AT pic is my fav.. :) 
Edited by ANrucha - 10 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail

.Dalisay. thumbnail