Gossip Girl Season 5, Ep18 Full Recap & video

sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gossip Girl Season 5, Ep18 Full Recap & video

Con-Heir

Oh Gossip Girl, where have you been!  Chuck Bass is all happy with his uncle, Jack, for giving him blood during his hospital stay.  Lily/William/Rufus/ are all banned to Brooklyn while grandma's will is being worked out.  It's all gone to Ivy/Charlie. Blair is all over lonely boy and it's blechy.  Yes, yes, I know you want me to come over to the dark side, but I just can't. Ivy/Charlie whatever is all upset that she's being painted as a criminal.  William (the executor of the will and Serena's dad) tells her to .. throw a party in the grandma's honor! Of course, this is Gossip Girl. What is an episode without a grand party, lazy writers, cough cough.  Ivy/Charlie's crying to Lola, the real Charlie, who is schmoozing Nate.  Georgina sent her laptop to Serena so Serena could be the new Gossip Girl. Rufus is not going to the party. He's going to a Magnetic Fields concert. I'd choose the concert too because Fido, your leash is too long.  Dan and Blair finally get it on and it's horrible. Yes, it could because of Dan's hair, which is shrubbery. But really, it's because they have no chemistry unlike a certain other couple who strongly resemble the word "smoulder."  Chuck goes and finds out Jack didn't really donate blood because he has Hepatitis.  Serena finds out that her dad has been schmoozing Ivy. Serena is mad. She releases a post on Gossip Girl saying that Ivy offered William a bribe.  But really, William asked for a check.  Lola stands up for William and William tells Lola not to blow off family – because he's secretly her "real" dad, according to Carol,  Lola's mom and Lily's sister.  Blair and Dan are drunky. They tell each other that the lovemaking was "mind-numbingly boring."  Dan says it was Blair's fault. Blair says she is great and she's gonna prove it!  Then they do it in an elevator. Apparently drunk and elevator is the way to go.  Also drunky and in an alleyway.  This does not bode well.  Chuck finds out his real mom, Elizabeth, gave him the blood.  Allegedly. We're betting on Liz Hurley aka Diana. Because of Serena's GG post, she blows her "job" at Nate's Spectator.  Oh no! What will Serena do? She gets on the computer and finds out that the "real" GG wants her site back. Poor Serena, not wanted anywhere by anyone.

P Recap...It Girl, Interrupted

Serena is determined to turn Lola into the next "it-girl" despite the fact that Lola want nothing to do with high society life. Meanwhile, Chuck seeks advice from Blair about his past. Also, Diana returns... with an agenda for Nate.

Episode 18 . Video