-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
why all the guys r fallin for Ishu?
isn't mahi pretty, i think she's way pretty den ishu and much better as else den why da hell CV r showing as if Ishu miss universe😕😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchids9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

why all the guys r fallin for Ishu?

isn't mahi pretty, i think she's way pretty den ishu and much better as else den why da hell CV r showing as if Ishu miss universe😕😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are funny ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Reetu89 thumbnail
She s nt funny... I do think mahi is cute than ishu...
e3pwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's not about whose prettier coz they're both equally pretty, but I agree it's about time someone falls for Mahi as it's really unfair on her.
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why should they show a stranger fall in love with a married woman. 
The only person to fall in love with her should be her husband Sahil, and that could  happen pretty soon .
Regarding who is pretty, Ishu or Mahi , and why cvs are showing all  guys falling for Ishu. 
Its a matter of opinion. Who  u think is beautiful  might not look  the same to me. 
you don't have to make a post to compare them. 

Edited by sammy_dolly - 12 years ago
sid01 thumbnail
nobody is falling fr Mahi because she is married lolz. and her husband will eventually fall for her. Why should the neighbour fall in love with his neighbour's wife or a brother fall in love with his bhabhi ha ha ... hilarious post.

About looks , its opinion, Ishu or Mahi is personal choice, you don't need to make comparision posts, its agains IF rules. 😃
jyoti_11 thumbnail
how can anyone fall for married women.😆.only Sahil will fall for him..😊..
n about who is beautiful or not..its not competition going between mahi n ishu about who is beautiful n who is not..no one is saying in show that mahi dont look beautiful..even the new entry said i want a wife like mahi..ishu is still not married so any one can fall fo her😊
Edited by jyoti_11 - 12 years ago
peterjane thumbnail
oh dear lord, looks like someone wants a scoring card for how many for mahi and how many for ishu. why wud anyone want to fall for a married woman except her husband lolz
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
**Mods** should close this topic as comparisons are not allowed!! 
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOOL 
i think ishu is pretty
no offence 2 mahi fans ..but mahi just act too innocent
xxx