Epi 567: D-N Real Eternal Story (FRI)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello lovelies! Sorry i have been very very caught up, but i am slowly reading all the comments over the previous episodes.
Thanks for all the love

Just three quick replies (the rest will follow too)
Zuby, malli, ani: about Dutta's attire and all, I'll get u the answer on the next thread i.e. the closing ðŸ˜³
sona89: dear we wish we could have gone on in this journey, but like i said, somethings must come to an end while they are still beautiful ðŸ˜³ but i shall pray and hope that we all will meet again in another beautiful journey
malli: the music was used for both promos from the episode in which Dutta and Baji are shot and naku and her family save them. The music piece was used on Dutta in that episode and also when he discovers Supriya's affair with Ravi during the wedding. (the original piece is from the movie Sarkar-2005. incidentally in the movie, the music is picturized on scenes involving Ravi Kale, who on our thread is Balu dada aka Sanjayrao Naik!)

So that is all from me at the moment. I shall be back with the MAHAepisode. Will be reserving more than a couple of posts for that, so hopefully I'll be done putting it up here, together, by tomorrow evening. fingers crossed!

Lots of love and Cheers!!!

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg i can imagine hw mahaepi will b. last scene 😲😲😲 kala! nw she'll undrstnd how ppl want to use her to make D bend not bcz she is great kalawati she is big coward balu said so right cat thinks sheis lions aunty hehehehe 😆 & how she shows fake brave in real she is scared but she know D will not kill her thats why she scared o balu & now nave also but not D. i m happy v v v vmuch that nave oly kill her best way her end will be instead making balu or D kill her 😡 she deserv lot of pain whci D will not give even if he trie hard so nave best for kala now jo bura bhala eveythng will come out in one day only 🤣
BB cant wait fr next epi pls upload soon & m going to miss thread a lot 😭
ns1212 thumbnail
this story by BB and writers is very beautiful will miss. never said before but thank u for making so much effort i will miss all this everyday. LTL coming to an end my most fav show ever and mishal raheja my most fav actor with vinay, ashka & all others.  waiting for last episode pls upload soon thank u BB for everything.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dutta think to much...he should just have shoot Kala...it is like he is still hoping there is something to save...but there is nothing.

Thanks BB...looking forward to read the answer.
😃

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update! I will put in details comments later on.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Malli: Which music piece did you ask about?
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ksh: the music use in epi where durva attack & abijay come to save and then last promo full music
thnx BB i went & saw the epi of hosp scene after naku save baji & D.
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can't thanx you enough , presenting wonderful story regards uvi
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AAHHH! IM falling behind...still need to read wed/thurs - but thank you!