naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi: yeh nani ji bhi na she was narrating story , when she saw a shadow she saw him coming towards he "yeh hum ko phir se nazar aaraha haan" he came & stand in front of her

Shyam yeh saala Sb

Anjali yeh chota phir se stage per aaga .

Akash: jahan khushi ji wahan bhai

Anjali :heer ranjha

they were involved so much that the didnot notice when the scene was over when they heard clapping he got up gave her his hand and help in getting up.

Khushi was smiling and waving Anjali who  had wiped her tears as she was moved with their performance 

Arnav was walking off stage  when the anchor stopped him 

Anchor: wait wait MR Raizada we want to ask you few questions 

Arnav:just stand in bit confusion 

Anchor : you step up to support your wife in time of need  is your love is as strong a Heer Ranjha ?

Arnav look at her 

Anchor ; do you want the answer from this couple ?

Anjali: yes yes we want answer 

Arnav:look at her "yes our love is same , as the great lover, if it wasnot then  you all must have not seen the emotions and your eyes were not moist " he hold her hand 

Anjali: asked him to hug her 

Arnav just hug her as it was his Di demand or his heart was too wanted it , she was just surprised she just hug him back as everyone was watching . the curtain was down and they walked in 

Khushi aap ko yeh sub karan ki kya zaroorat thi , hum ko haarna data 

Arnav: didnot reply 

Khushi : dekha hum ko aap se baat nahi karni ha ,hum ko thori dar ka leya akela chor da she just went to change . she was moved as the tragic story has not only made her shiver but his presence and his emotions was asking her to see dreams again, she placed her hand on her heart " yeh abhi bhi sirf un ka leya "she paused as he felt him  . she wanted to forget about all what happen ?she wipe her  tears he saw her 

min back while changing 

Arnav: he was changing he was feeling strange , the scene was coming in front of his eyes again and again, he just placed his hand on his  heart it was beating in same way . "i will die is any thing happen to her "walk back to the dressing room she was standing taking off her necklace her eyes was moist "tum thek ho" he try to touch her she just step back 

Khushi: : jo stage per huwa woh aik drama tha , aap iss ko lakar khwab na dekhna laga"

Arnav look at her . her eye has pain  he step back ...

mami and payal drama >>>i am skipping it 

the result was announced 

Nani: khushi betiya chala jai 

Khushi : hum Arnav ka saath nahi laga yeh trophy  ..he heard it and he walk out of the dressing room

Nani: per kyun 

Khushi: nani ji aap un se bola ja kar received kar la 

Nani: just shocked she thought they had a fight or some thing "hum chota ko bolta haan " she was in search of him when she didnot find him she walk back to her "khushi aap ko akele ja kar received karni hogai kyun ka chota chala gai haan"

Khushi: felt her heart beat skip she walk to received the trophy but she was worried for him" sar mein daar tou nahi horaha, iss tarah kaise ja sakta haan"she received but her mind was some where else . 

Anchor asked her to do the speech 

Khushi;just thank all

Anchor :your husband

Khushi: "un ko kaam tha" she just ran to dressing room and find her cell and started calling him he cell was going off as his charging was finished "phoon kyun baad kiya ha" she placed her hand on her heart she quickly collected the things and walk out his car was there as nani had the Key 

Akash: why bhai left like that?

Khushi: had no answer she just sat in car and wanted Akash to drive as fast as he could to home.,she was trying his number but it was going switched off "i hope he is fine"

Nani saw her she just smiled 

it was traffic jam 

Khushi:jiju aap itna slow drive karta haan Arnav ji hota to abhi thak hum ghar mein hota 

Nani: khushi betiya aap na chote ka saath kyun nahi lee trophy

Khushi had no answer . they reached how after 30 mins in mean time she called he many times but his cell was switched off ."phoon band kyun ha" she silently prayed she saw the same scene he lying dead next to him "Arnav ji"she open her eye 

Nani:kya huwa 

Khushi woh she had no answer she look out "hum ko laga taxi mein woh tha"

Paayal: tou ko haar jaagah woh hi nazar aata haan 

they reached home she just ran in 

Khushi: op ji Arnav ji aai

OP: nahi 

Khushi: nahi  she ran up in room it was dark , "nahi aaai ,woh ha kahan "she walk to the french window .she dial his number"phoon bhi band ha, hum bhi na "placed her hand on her heart " chup ho yeh sab is dhak dhak ki wahje se huwa ha ,hum un per cheekha,kya ha "pat on her heart " woh ghar mein nahi haan"

arnav was lying holding her pillow  , he had came home 30 mins back he was totally moved with the play . he wanted to be alone he just lay like that on bed as he knew when she will come she will wake him ask him to sleep on couch , he didnot bother to on his cell or he forgot ,he saw her calling he just put it on charge,

Khushi: hum ko bolta haa phoon uthaya karo aap khud kya kar raha haan 50 dafa phoon kya ha , hum ko sara din tang karta haan tab kuch nahi hum na bol boldiya to yeh nahi huwa ka sorry bola ,wahan se chala ga, she redialed 

his cell rang ," dm thek hoon Sar mein daard to nahi ho raha un ka ,yeh dil ka saath saath hamara kaan bhi kharab hogai ha , kya hamra kaan sach mein laxmi ji ka jitna hogai ha,  "as she heard his cell ringing

Arnav could not hold himself he walk to her 

Khushi:felt the heart beat she turn and bump in him she wanted to scream but he just placed his hand on her mouth

Arnav: "mein hoon"moved hand slowly

Khushi:"aap ka phone band kyun tha , aap ka saar mein daar tou nahi ho raha ,aur aap kahan tha,iss tarah koi karta ha"she placed her hand on his fore head to check 

Arnav:"tum ko problem kya ha , why i left? why my phone was off ?or do i have head ache ?or what?"he on the light 

Khushi: hum ko koi problem nahi ha 

Arnav:why you are then worried for me mein zinda raho ya maro tum ko kya ?

Khushi:"yeh aap kya bol raha haan ?"placed her hand on his mouth to stop her 

Arnav look at her face she was about to cry removed her hand  "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada  what all happen on stage was what we feel for each  got it "poke on her head "if you have brain then register it we both felt that moment ,and if in life we both has such situation we will do same as them "

Khushi: "but we didnot if  we were like them we must have not giving each other that pain after marriage ,some third person is between us like heer and ranjan uncle who is slowly poison our love"

Arnav: look at her 

Khushi: what is that ?she pointed  at the closet 

Arnav: look at the thread both walk to the closet

Khushi: we both left room together after changing in our absence someone came here.

Arnav: look at the thread he hold it both recognized who wears it .

Khushi: "is he the one who is poisoning?"

Arnav: look at her 

Khushi cannot we make a different end then the play ? 

Arnav"we can if we trust each other and support each other can i hug you now as you mind before "

Khushi :hide her self in his arms " hum na mind tou nahi kiya tha "

Arnav:i forgot you dont have mind tum mind kaise karogai 

Khushi: aap try to free her self

Arnav didnot let her go as he wanted to make the end different

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg this is too cute os👏

i jusss loved loved loved it alott😊

i wish it would happen in show😍
tinkerbel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..its Beeauutifuull..:)
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS... Very touching and emotional.. I love your writing style a lot..

debby_11 thumbnail
beautifully written loved it :)
arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

TOOO GOOODDD!!!!

Awesome yaar...Kash aisa hi ho...
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os... Loved it... Arnav asked can I hug u?? Awww..
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous os
loved it
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent .  

Very   emotional  and   lovely ..   

Your  OS' s  are   unbelievable  !  {as  usual So   perfect &  cute }

sun_shine_girl thumbnail